SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    LITTLE BRISTOL

The pen is gonna be Rockin!!
    Grille is gonna be on fire to! Call me Slowgo about 9:15......252-945-4812

Re: LITTLE BRISTOL

t-bone did you smoke burford d (aka) sparky d? or was he to big to get on the grill.

t- bone judged pat,he didn't run this one-but sparkey looked like he brought a box FULL to the hunt-i left before the score tally,so i'm waiting to hear results too

les talk to him around 8am. the kevin hound was still running. he said he will get him up after he get back from town.

mr tom erue and son won the hunt congrads to all that placed

Re: Re: LITTLE BRISTOL---(Marlowe )

They Got Me One More Time, .Had To Come Home & Get Some need some good .but did come back home with some of you gold,thanks to my Buddy. .Thanks Chris.Later monkey

Well Sparky D and Longview just rolled back in to Windsor, Va had five hounds that decided they wanted to run till 0700 a.m., got the last hound up at 0730 a.m. and got home around 10:00 to 10:30. Longview placed 6th and Sparky D placed 8th and 9th. We had great time at the hunt and enjoyed all the fellowship. But I have to say it has been a long night trying to stop these hounds. Congrat's to Tom and all that placed.
    **Marlowe last night you said you take $1000 for the kennel sale but we don't know what those dogs will do against Ole Sparky's(Ha,Ha). You not being there was a good topic for the whole night. Sorry you missed it.

i heard that sparky d had 15 of them red hogs in the hunt.lets see that about 1/3 of the feild. guess he lucky they didnt get out of the pen. if they had he still be heading them cuz everyone know that all the hogs are headed to daytona this week concrads to all that placed. marlowe and les call me when you get some time.

i'll call you in a few pat

Sparky had 6 in the box and Longview had 4, 10 Va. dogs.

good job spark and longveiw yea 1000.00 will by sharha bell my ole blood hound who does take up about all the kennel......im used to being the topic so i hope you va boys had a good time thats a great pen for having a heck of a good time...by the way ask sparkey how much is the goffer dog ...i could use that hound to retrieve golf balls in deep holes

She said she was not coming out of the hole until you came, so she could show you her stuff. We told her she may be there a long time. She been waiting to run and train your hounds but the story just keeps getting drug out with "Ole No Show Marlowe". We keep telling her there will be a next time.

sorry travis 10 of them va gunslingers.ok lets see 10 out of 53. that means 1/5 of the hounds.good thing slowgo didnt make it sound like a ambush.yallcome to creedmore on the 21st. he will be there.i coming up and would love to see them red hogs work.i bring my grade deer hounds and let have some fun

no show i put more miles into hunts than most people do going to work......i used to work with nascar ill use my influnce to see if digger needs a partner