SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Who on here is in love with Jesus?"

Rack em up Kennels
    Rocky Point, NC PRAISE THE LORD

Praise the Lord

Praise the Lord

me and my family say PRAISE THE LORD

me and my family praise the lord

PRAISE THE LORD

Re: Re: Who on here is in love with Jesus?"

What a wonderful savior is Jesus my Lord.

Re: Re: Re: Who on here is in love with Jesus?"

Amen!

Praise THE LORD.

As For Me and My House We Will Serve The Lord!!!

I WILL PRAISE THE LORD ALL OF MY DAYS

Worship, Honor, Praise and Serve The LORD!

Praise the Lord all the days of your life.

He has been incredibly wonderful to us..We thank him!!!!!!!
    Irv and Sherrill

ME AND MINE SAY PRAISE THE LORD

PRAISE THE LORD

Praise the Lord, He is good.

PRAISE THE LORD. TERRI AND RICKY EVANS.

AMEN

amen

PRAISE THE LORD We are so Blessed I was in a battle
    with colon cancer two years ago my little girl was 2
    months old when the dr. found it. The Dr. said if he had not found it when he did, in 12 month it would have been all over. The Dr. found it by looking at my hands { Dr Vo Henderson} On this visit I went to a diff. Dr not my family Dr. He told me, something was telling him that something was wrong, so he looked at my hands and told me my blood was low. The next day he rand so test and thats when cancer showed up.Thank the lord for giving the DR. the message and today I am cancer free and can hunt every day. So if someone is out there that does not have the lord in there heart please, please let him in . You do not know what tomorrow will bring
    The Thompson Family/ David,Lee,Josh,Jacob,Kristina

Im on fire for the LORD! His love endures FOREVER!

I thank Jesus every day ,first he saved my soul and then he gave me a new heart. The drs. said i should be dead after the massive heart attack but they said it was a higher power than them, it wasn't anything they done to me. told me i wasn't eligable for a heart transplant 2 times and then 2 years later God gave me a new heart at Duke Hospital. he walked me and my wife through every step and i just got back Thursday from Duke and thi s is my 3 yr. check up and said my heart looked as good as the day they put it in., and no rejection. Praise God and for all the prayers people have prayed for me. what i am trying to say Nothing is impossible for God if we will just trust him. Thank GOD for everything

AMEN!!!!!!!

i bet this ****** a buch of you off. im gonna take a bag of ice with me to hell to keep my beer cold for just a little bit longer

PRAISE THE LORD

NO RUSSELL IT DOESN'T UPSET ME, IT JUST PUZZLES ME THAT YOU BELIEVE THERE IS GOING TO BE PARTY IN HELL. IT'S FAR FORM A PARTY. GOD BLESS AND I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL YEAR BEING BLESSED BY THE ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR. JESUS.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

The Hunt Family
    Smithboro Kennels.

amen

Praise The Lord!!

As for me and my family Praise The LORD

AMEN

Praise The Lord

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!!! Steven Grimes & family

From a former foxhunter from the past who has been serving the Lord for the past 29 years.

I don’t have to give my life to Jesus, it is a fact that He gave His life for me on the cross. He did it all, and all I have to do is accept the free gift that He offers.
    Mt 20:28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
    Mr 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
    1Ti 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Can we say and believe the following verses that Christ took MY place on the cross for me and the sins I have committed. It was me that deserved that place not Christ, but it was only Christ’s sacrifice that God would accept, the one who knew no sin.

1 Corinthians 15:1 ¶ Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

I’m am so thankful to the Lord Jesus Christ that He willingly took my place and paid for my sins and who I was in Adam.

Here is an article that I wrote for the 1980 Chase magazine.

Open Letter

Tara Ont., Canada November 21, 1980

Friends & Fellow Foxhunters:

In the last twelve years I have been involved in all aspects of fox hunting, I started out with competing hounds, having moderate success at it. Then through a friend of mine I got involved in judging at trials and also have been Master of Hounds at a few trials.

My wife and I have attended many trials, in the last twelve years and have met many wonderful people in the sport, both in Canada and the States.

We have enjoyed the sport and field trialing immensely and have fond memories of these occasions and the people we have met.

Therefore, I would like to explain to everyone who knows us the reason we quit foxhunting and going to field trials. We felt we should let everyone know by Open Letter in the Chase instead of contacting each individual as there are so many we have gotten to know.

On February 25, 1980 we had a tragedy in the family. My mother passed away. We had been very close when she was alive and her death upset me very much. My mother gave us a very religious upbringing and it had a great impact en my life. But, somehow the message of salvation escaped me for all these years until the death of my mother. On that day, both my wife and I accepted Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour and our two children followed suit a short time after that.

Since then, the Lord has laid a burden on both our hearts to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to tribal people who have never heard the gospel.

On January 20, 1981 we are going to New Tribes Bible Institute in Jackson, Michigan for 1 1/2 years. After we complete our training at the Bible Institute we are going to attend New Tribes Missionary Training Centre hem in Durham, Canada. When that is completed we are going to attend New Tribes Language School in Camdenton, Missouri.

When we have completed the training we plan to go to one of the third world countries to preach the gospel to tribal people. So as you can see, we will not have anymore time for the sport since we will be in full time service for the Lord. My wile and I have never had such a peace and joy in our hearts until we accepted Jesus Christ as our Saviour and we pray that anyone who has not accepted Jesus Christ will do so and have the burdens lifted from their hearts.

Yours in Christ,

Klaas & Betty Jane Vander Heide

[Ed..note: We were fortunate to have met this fine couple last spring when they attended the Eastern Foxhunt. They have been called to a hard field, but it has to be the best rewarding of any vocation and our prayers go with them.]

December, 1980 January, 1981

Foot note March 7/2009.
    The good friend mentioned in the above article that got me started on judging and being Master of Hounds is none other then Neil Baker, and it is from Neil that I bought my first and absolutely the best foxhound that I have ever owned.

AMEN!!
    Like my Dad always told me.. Praise the Lord, Serve the Lord, tithe, and great things will happen. Never forget all the blessings He gives us.