SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Kennel Cough ?

mike i use tylan 50 for kennel cough you can get at tractor supply i had a couple of pups doing the same thing i gave them 2cc by mouth one time in the morning and again at night for 3 days straight then 2cc per day for 2 more days it cleared it up but it took longer for the pups to kick it than the grown dogs that had it My puppys were still eating but not as good i hope this helps

later
    andy

Thanks Andy for the info, I'll have to try that, knew I had seen something up here before but just couldn't remember what it was called, thought I had seen something else being used also,maybe someone else will come up the other stuff I was trying to think of. Hope all is going well over there around Enfield. The little Rat dog is still rolling, thanks again and take care, Later Rambo

I had the same problem with dogs coughing up stuff and I used 1CC of LA 200 for three days and it was gone hope this helps

Thanks alot Scotty, I think that was the other stuff I heard someone talking about, where can I find the La-200 at?

Southern States

I got some from puppy they where acting sick to days later started coughing i got some duramycin 1cc and a half in two spots under skin and two days it was gone.