SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Fastest Dog you seen run

Bond's cheryl crow fastest dog i ever seen in a open field

Huffmans shooter, bonds cheryl crow, carroways chester, cowhorns diamond, ratshots king, panther creek cocanut, ipocks stinger. Seen all first hand and they are all hard to handle. This would be my all-star team!!!

I hunted with a dog out of Westbrooks Emmit that I saw on several occasions so close to the deer that he was not barking. He was not a silent dog he just wanted to get close enough to grab it. I've only seen dogs in front of him a couple times but he was cutting to the front then. He is always the leader of the pack if he is out of the box. An older man ownes him now and he spends most of his hunting day trying to get in front of that dog. His name is Sam but we all call him SuperSonic Sam....

btt

Wolfmans Smokey won the s/d at the Ogeechee 3 yrs in a row 1995-1997.(Ch.Carr's Sid x Bobby's George Ann)

Melven's Bad Boy won more s/d's at Swainsboro than any hound known to man! I believe he goes back to Ch.Pinedale Gus B. and some Percy Flowers breeding

Both of these hounds were fast and definately worthy of this list!

shawn,s stonecold is the fastest dog i had seed Huckstep,s Faith

Shawn StoneCold and Huckstep's Faith is the fastest dog I have seen run

john i am from South GA and me and my family own the cornfield fox pen. i get a dog that go back 2 a.j and he is one of the fasts dogs that i have ever own. one of the fasts dogs i have ever saw is ^mckinon badboy^ i have run with this dog 4 years.and now he is up 4 stud

playboy's lefty and willie-b-bads spook good and really fast dogs. good ones to breed to.

that was a cheap plug Lance.

btt

Cabin Creek Heart,hands down!!!

WO(f)ch. Hoehners Shilo