SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Obama Hound

Well we can't judge mccain. He is a not up for stud. The current stud is bo. And god help the breed. Its so mixed up you don't know what you mite get. Hahahaha

I think OBAMA would be Great at a night hunt. He does alot of barking, that sounds real good. Good enough that everyone fall into the race. But, when the sun comes up, well, all he has done is run the same ole track and aint done squat. NOW, Palen would have won the USO. ( and placed very high on the bench )

Simply amazing everybody just started to lose money on stocks after Obama took office, I guess he was to blame while ol George Dumbya was in office last fall when the bottom started to fall out, and as far as Obama being mixed up, who on here can beyond a shadow of a doubt say that they are 100% one color. Palin proved she couldn't hold a track in her bumbled interviews, she couldn't run a track if her life depended on it she wouldn't know when to shut up (I BETCHA).

nothing wrong with an old hound with alot of hunt, hart and does not run off game Ill feed that

Hey guys. May as well give it up. BO is the best thing since sliced bread. I mean jesus don't hold a candle to him. Infact he has been call the mesiah. I tell ya what. He just may be our lord and god. Our man of hope. Our deliverer. They may as well put in obahma we trust on the money. The bible said many would follow and be decieved. Its gonna happen. So you may as well let the followers follow. All I can say is in my family we only believe there is one man of hope. And he is up high. Our lord jesus. It aint no fancy talking politician!

Thanks for all the great post, sad when you can't, comment on a funny topic without being called a racist

I wouldn't have an Obama Hound in my kennel period.

IN MY OPINION HE'S A COON HOUND!

LMAO That is a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing about it Bill, He didnt get elected by a ALL black vote. But I guess if we didnt vote for him that make us raciest? This post just shows how little some people know about fox hounds and even less about politics. People had better wake up cause everything we are use to doing is getting ready to "CHANGE". And not for the good.

JERRY, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT WE ALL BETTER WAKE UP. PEOPLE WILL REALIZE WHAT THEY HAVE VOTED IN, I JUST HOPE IT WON'T BE TOO LATE. WE NEED TO PRAY LONG AND HARD FOR OUR USA. MY REAL TRUST IS IN THE ONLY MESSIAH
    JESUS.

AMEN & AMEN

One
    Big
    A**
    Mistake
    America

I would call the Obama hound a trash hound.

We got this hound to hunt up jobs in the US.

Instead this hound is chasing global warming, abortion, gun laws, high speed rail between Vegas and LA, swamp rates in CA, Swarz...however he spells it..hog odor in IA, company jets;

Sort of reminds me more of a yard dog that barks at everything that comes down the road more than a hound.

Not the kind of hound I would take hunting. I want the hound that looks for the same thing I am looking for.

You guys are really funny. You came up with some really good ones.

CSSJR

If we do not wish to lose our freedom, we must learn to tolerate our
    neighbor's right to freedom even though he might express that freedom
    in a manner we consider to be eccentric.

Claude I have a hard time believing that you are hunting any dogs at all, considering as much as you are on here and the length of your commentaries. Let me take a guess you are a Computer Hunter.

JOSH YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO, BUT CLAUDE MAKES MORE SENSE THAT YOUR MAN OBAMA.

Older folks are the best History Books we have. You may not agree with what they say, but you might want to listen and not be so disrespectful when they say it.

Josh:

The more you post, the more you show ignorance

I own 20 foxhounds.

There are 168 hours in a week.

That means that if one will get off his lazy *** he can do a lot.

I used to raise horses. Had 18 on the place. Raised all grain and hay for them and cattle.

Traveled 4 states intensively and the entire East Coast as the need arose.

And even during those years, I hunted two days a week.

I am in cruise just coasting now.

CSSJR

Hey Josh

Did you post that on your lunch hour?

On your boss's computer?

Not an accusation, just a question.

CSSJR

Obama is an unbroke puppy with his nose up the butt of the grown dogs (Harry Reid & Nancy Pelosi). When they lose the track, he quits and starts babbling

Danny ,That was the best one yet!

Claude do you have Running Hounds or Foxhounds, because there is a difference? I used to have Foxhounds and now I have Running Hounds. I did not call you ignorant like you called me but do you know the difference? As easy as it is for you to call other people ignorant it tells me something about you, because you use that term freely refering to other people.

The Obama hound would just prove dogs can't read, that is read the US Constitution.

Better yet a scrap driving cull.

Josh:

Foxhounds.

I don't call everyone ignorant.

Just certain people.

Actually, ignorant is the wong word. I try to help a person who might be ignorant on a certain subject but who has enough sense to learn.

However I have no patience with people who do not have the desire to learn and who refuse to recognize that which is obvious.

You do not recognize the obvious, which is that what is happening today will cost you for the rest of your life. You will be taxed to the grave and after the grave, your children and theirs will be taxed.

However, BO is not calling it that.

He has in his budget some 650 billion dollars in carbon caps. That 650 billion will come from electric power plants, the tax on fuels, etc. So he is not taxing you.

But you will be paying for it every time to buy anything, whether it is your power bill, fuel oil for your house, at the grocery store, the gas station or at WalMart because all of those companies will be paying for it when they pay the trucking company, their power bill or whatever.

But no, he would not raise your tax.

He has in the bill before him now a paragraph that will force a Dr. to perform an abortion even if it is against his religion.

That is not good, but it goes far far beyond that.

It will also force church supported hospitals do do the same or lose all government funding, probably even medicare.

Do you have any idea how many hospitals are supported by religious groups?

Think about it.

And I only mention two of his plans that will dramatically affect every single person in the US, not just the rich as he would have you believe.

No, you probably are not ignorant about a lot of things, but you are ignorant when it comes to where this country is gowing.

Ignorance in itself is not a disgrace. But it is a disgrace not to do something to smarten up about that of which you are ignorant.

CSSJR

I would call the Obama Hound a CULL!!!!!! And not the kind you would sell or give away!!!!

I really did not know that there were that many a##holes still in this country.As far as a babbler who ever started this post must be a woman that cant discuss anything good about his weak a-- hounds he own.

At least he had the guts to sign his real name.

Wimp.

CSSJR

I will be your wimp and bow out this argument.Now what

One thing OB has done is cause these YOUNG NO-NAME PUNKS to come out and show disrespect to their elders. There is no shame in this country any more.

One or two have said here that this discussion does not belong on a hunting board.

I would like to mention that I saw something last night, all of which I can't remember, but the main points were that BO's cabinet wants to ban assault weapons.

OK, we have heard that song before.

But there are other parts of their plan that should put every hunter into action.

The most notable was that they want to ban all center fire ammunition on the basis that center fire ammunition is armor piercing.

Since a shotgun is center fire, I wonder if shotguns would be included because they can shoot a slug.

At any rate, if they know the difference between a rifle and a shotgun and allow shotguns, it would mean no more deer rifles, big game, varmit rifles, etc.

This is serious stuff and every hunter should raise cain with his congressmen.

To my knowledge, there is no bill on the table at the moment, but this is what they are supposedly working on and one day they will probably hide it in some monster bill like the stimulus bill in the hope of sneaking it through.

We will see.

At any rate, no hunter should ignore them.

CSSJR

Im wit Jason R, He's a SLICK TREEING COON HOUND !

obama would be a sorry dog that you would take the collar off and turn out

Claude I can tell by reply that you are just another dog owner not a houndsman. Foxhound can be a breed, but there is such a thing as a true foxhound and they don't run deer and you probably don't have 20 of them. I would be willing to bet that you have used a digging bar and a shovel very little.

Josh:

Your post puts out there for the world to see that you are not very bright or you would not have put up that post.

CSSJR

Josh:

I am over 80 and really just coasting along with hounds at this age.

When I was younger, my hounds would fight each other to be first at the hole. Every single hound would sit under a tree and bay like coon hounds until I got there.

I caught 25 to 30 fox a year, most on top of the ground.

Mike Carter, for some reason I don't know because I was always polite to him and never hunted close to his place, hated me and told pen owners all over this area that I would dig out every fox that I ran in.

First, that is a lie.

Second, it was none of his business as I hunted the land of farmers that wanted me to catch fox and the closest to him was maybe 7 or eight miles.

But Mike Carter made the point that I had hounds that would and could catch a fox.

Do I have hounds that good today? No.

Do I have 20 deer proof hounds? No. No one does.

I have older hounds that are broke and I have hounds not so old that are 90% and I have young hounds that have never run a deer and will not be broke until they do and I bust them for it.

I may be an old has been physically as far as being able to stay with them and develop them, but my brain is not old and has been.

AS for bragging on what I have in my kennel today, show me a hound man that brags and I will show you a fool and and liar.

Keeping hounds is always a work in progress. You are never ever done.

By the way, your post makes you look like a jerk.

CSSJR

y'all guys are crazy: alot of good comments>>
    i like the one that called him a coon hound

Claude I have had the pleasure of knowing you for a few years now and you dont have to lower yourself to let this fool grade your paper on what a fox hound or a running hound is. Those of us who have had the pleasure of being at one of your hunts know what kind of houndsman you are. Pete Warren dont let just anyone Master the kind of hunts I have seen you at. Talking Politics is a touchy subject, but questioning whether you know a fox hound or not is insulting to alot of us who respect you and the thing you do for the LCHA.

Jerry:

Thanks for the compliment.

I don't deserve any.

But I particularly don't deserve this one because you have me mixed up with someone else.

I never go to trials. I am a loner.

I am happiest when I am in the woods alone with nothing else but my hounds.

But I have contributed a lot to various organizations, for instance even to bear hunters and I never have and never will hunt bear.

CSSJR

Mr Man I let my hounds speak for themselves... As far as the post I think it shows that most houndsmen feel the new prezz is taking the country in the wrong direction, But now that's only a babblers opinion.. After reading all the post I think the pack dog up reed and pelosi's azz has got it.

A BLUE RIBBON WINNER. DON STEELE

obama is in for three weeks and everybody is blaming him for bush's eight year mistakes....yes the stock market drastically went up during bush's first six years but all that was the beginning of the recession....when it goes up that fast it's gonna come down four times as fast...always does and always will...im not taking up for obama but what bush has created is gonna take more than just three weeks to fix..more like three or four years if not more....why dont you people stick to talking about fox dogs where at least you know a little bit about it rather than politics

i aint gonna say too much in this because ill get myself in throuble

Obama's been in a few weeks and already he's added $800 billion dollars to our deficit. What do you think that does to the value of the dollar? Great start.

I say we take over Mexico. Use the people in our prisons to go down there and get rid of the drug lords. We will have all of the tourism hot spots down there to generate money. With all of the oil and gas in Tx there is bound to be a lot in mexico which will create jobs and circulate a lot of money. That will also do away with the illegal alien problems and open more people for taxation. Give me the hunting rights in mexico and I think I can pay for the country.

Obama's been in a few weeks and already he's added $800 billion dollars to our deficit. What do you think that does to the value of the dollar? Great start.

If you add all of the goodie up, it is 1.7 trillion added to what we already had.

And there is the secret stuff the treasury is doing with the banks that is said to be 3 trillion.

Taxes will have to be raised on everyone, only to hide it, it will be a hidden tax; more than likely the carbon tax whch will be hidden in the price of everything you buy.

CSSJr

he would be a hollywood pup, looks good on the bench but that's it