SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Re: SPARKEY JAMMIE HUNT------( ATT- Slowgo )

Well,Well,Well, What can I say, you Did It One More Time. .lets see how it all works out this time. same Old Song. Do You Need To rent Some Good Dog's Or What ? Have A great weekend.

Re: SPARKEY JAMMIE HUNT

say its not so. we not going to see the smokey and the bandit 5. bandit(aka slowgo) is having car problems so the sheriff burford D(aka sparky D) will have to wait one more mth. before he get a shot at he bandit.

Marlowe I'm pulling my sponsorship! What a shame. My eyes got teary reading your post. I knew you shouldn't of went to Twin County.
    I'll include you on my registration sheet at the hunt and it will be just like if you where there.....

Will Marlowe I was looking forward to meeting you. But I guess I won't, sorry about the hounds not being able to perform against Ole Sparky. See ya next time!!! Who else is coming I know "Grinder" will be there?