SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Re: Culls For $ale

Les,

It is, what it is! :)

Like you said, my cull might be perfect for someone else! Unless some one was having a COMPLETE KENNEL SALE...... You would not get that person's BEST hound! I have to many to run, to many to feed. Im cutting back, but I'm not selling my "BEST" hounds lol

Eddie
    www.isabelacreskennel.com

Re: Culls For $ale

I looked through the classified ads, but didn't see any with your name listed. I was curious as to what you were getting rid of. Mike

When I sell $150-$200 dogs and say I'm cutting back that is just what it says. If you want my best you just need a thicker wallet and you can get any and all of them. Steve/HHK

Re: Re: Re: Culls For $ale

Steve my wallet is thick!!!! that is where I carry all my pictures of my Culls! lol

Mike

Hounds and puppys Culls For Sale they are there

where are you located

James,

I am in Chester Va. Between Richmond and Petersburg minutes off interstae 95 exit 58

Thanks
    Eddie

ive gotten a few from eddie and he is a stand up guy no b/s
    if you look at his web site,if he still has a pic of her. i have the dusty dog,and i also have pups off her before he sold her to me,i dont run in the pens so i have no idea how they would stack up to some of theses fast dogs,but they are some of the best straight deer hounds ive ever seen. at two years old they have alot of woods smarts,momma has taught them well.they ack like 4 or 5 year olds as far as sense goes

Hey Chuck,

Thanks for the kind words! I try to treat everyone like I want to be treated. If you sell junk, It won't take long for people to know it! lol

Glad you are happy woth your hounds!
    I would like to breed Dusty again if you would like a few pups off of her. Let me know

Thanks,
    Eddie

EDDIE I HAVE SOME TOO.TOO MANY TO RUN.TAKEING TOO MUCH TO HEAL THE SCRATCHES OF BEING PULLED AROUND

I hear ya buddy!