SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Donations for Mountain Creek Relay for Life Fundraiser Fox Hunt April 17th & 18th 2009 @ Tar River F

You all are the best. Thank You so much. If anyone else would like to donate "stud services" or anything else or would like to run in the hunt call or e-mail. I am doing donations for the raffle but I can give you contact information to get numbers. We are raising money for cancer research. I am also taking money donations (not for raffle, for Relay for Life) If you are interested please e-mail (chelebell@earthlink.net) or call (919-693-0747 home 919-603-7254 cell)

Bench Show at 8pm Friday Night
    Cast at day break saturday

Fifteen Trophies will awarded per class
    $25.00 per hound

Re: Donations for Mountain Creek Relay for Life Fundraiser Fox Hunt April 17th & 18th 2009 @ Tar Riv

Michele, I tried to email you and couldnt get it to send. It said that was an invalid address. If you can email me at WilsonJ@nucorsteel.com so I can reply. Thank you.