SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    A good tire for the price

Can anyone help me Im looking for the best tire for the price. Ive had BFG ats, nitto all terrians, and sport kings. Im looking something that will hold up longer than the nittos and sport kings without the price of the BFGs. If anyone can help let me know my truck fits a 32 x 11.50 x R15 and I don't want to spend alot of money.Thanks.

Re: A good tire for the price

DUNLOP MUD ROVERS

Big Horn......good tire for the price

Mr. John I had a set a couple of years ago!Good tires for the money! I killed alot of bucks that year too!BIG HORNS do well in the mud also!!(BARBER)

JUST MY OPINION DO YOU RUN IN SAND OR MUD DO YOU DRIVE A LOT OF HIGHWAY MILES IF YOU DO RUN IN SAND AND A LOT MILES ON THE HIGHWAY YOU CANT BEAT THE BFG'S ALL TERRIAN 3 PLY THE NITTO'S NEW GRAPPLER IS ANICE TIRE BUT NOT FOR THE HIGHWAY TO SOFT. GREAT IN THE MUD AND SUGAR SAND THOU REMEMBER YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR I recommend the bfg's all terrian 3 ply will outlast any of the above tires you will probably go thru 2 sets of the cheaper tires vs the bfg's 3ply all terrian if you are up north on the east coast look up snyder tire they can take care of all your needs and no i do not work for them but i am in the tire business in Fl.All the best from tiremanmikej

wild country radial xtx. best tire i have every had