SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: D/S Robbie..Whiskey Creek Kennels..

BTT

Ron; Word on the street is "Whiskey Creek" is in some serious "training" right now!! They gettin ready to sneak attack someone,somewhere!! Be on the lookout!!
    They could be in your area in the near future!!
    Hope all is well "north of the border"!!
    Mine are in "training" too, just not sure "what" yet!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

SHHHHHHHHHH!!! Allan, don't give anything away!!!!!!!

Ron, can you tell me the dates when the Canadian Running Hound Classic was run last year as i was scheduled an appointment in September, i can always change it but i need to know as soon as possible.

Ron, can you tell me when the Canadian Running Hound Classic will be held this year I have an appointment in September but I can change it if If I know as soon as possible, hopefully everything is well with you guys, Russ and Robbie.

ron what kind of oil gammon use 10w 30 or what so i can bring it up sunday on our visit to get my wood . training is not the word i would use 3 nights a week 2 inside and one outside is more like a job dont know yet who but somebodt in WHISKEY CREEK going to make a CH.in 2009. so hows the northern division of WHISKEY CREEK doing running in the snow or useing a hair drier to melt the snow so gammon dogs feet wont get hurt . talk to u guys later ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHISKEY CREEK BABY

btt

Jim l think last years Canadian Running Hound Classic was Oct 3,4,5th.l hope that this helps Buddy
    Ron.b

Allan.. those boys from Whiskey Creek Kennels Southern Divison must be in serious training. .Things are not to bad.The warm weather we are having is sure melting the snow..Going to the Fox Pen in the morning.The 2 gyps out of your Ch.Als.Sampson are running very well..look out.Take Care Buddy.
    Ron.b

Robbie..Please bring up some 10W..30 Oil For Jim's Truck and also Jim wants to know if you can change the Oil in there Car. .He will pay you with 7 cords of Wood .The Northern Divison of Whiskey Creek Kennels are also Training..Getting ready to come South..One thing about Jim's hounds they do have good feet..Our Buddy Jack Watts is looking to head South also..Robbie what is a good time to call you on the weekend..Take Care Buddy..
    Ron.b

ron they are calling for rain al day sat so i probably will be home on the couch resting me and the hounds my feet problems are solved now that i talked to gammon he gave me the lowdown on how to keep them tough. D/S ROBBIE WHISKEY CREEK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!