SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    flowers dogs?

im very new to this sport i moved from chicago to north carolina and my grandaddy gave me his outside fox dogs. he used to say, that they were off of good stuff. i was looking at there papers and the majority of them had flowers breeding in them. who is this flowers man and are his dogs really all that good?

Re: flowers dogs?

It's probly Percy Flowers stock. I beleive he died in 1984. In my opinion if most of the breeding is flowers stock you have some well bred fox hounds

THE FLOWERS MAN THAT YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT WAS PERCY FLOWERS. I BELEIVE HE WAS FROM THE WAKE OR JOHNSTON COUNTY AREA.

Tyler he was from right down the road from my house

I THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE TO YOUR PLACE. LOOKS LIKE WE'RE TYPING AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN.

those are some good dogs from what ive seen, danny dunn had a flower bred gyp that was good and william"bulldog"vaughan has a flower bred female that was good

Preston Howard (Hipshot) can tell you all you want to know about Flowers bred hounds. Charles Bryant can also tell you about them. Post to them.

Post David Bailey he can tell you anything you'd like to know and the history of the flowers line and a pleasure to talk to!

I know a little but Preston would be the one to call.or David but are great guys and will help you if they can Preston (919-740-8843) dont have Davids # MY # is (252-245-6195) good luck Charles