SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: TWIN CO. BENEFIT FEILD TRAIL MARCH 21, 2009 4 AM-9 AM

Dynamite,let me know about the trophies and anything else you might need !(BARBER)

Re: Re: TWIN CO. BENEFIT FEILD TRAIL MARCH 21, 2009 4 AM-9 AM

Gome On Boy's & Get Some numbers. Let's Do all We Can for This family . This Can Be My family or your next.lets help them out.You No The Pen Is Right for A Great Hunt,Just Need Some Dogs. Thanks for Your Help. MONKEY .

be glad to judge or put if u have 125 open or help u anything u need be glad help for a good cause hope every thing for the child if u need any thing just call 799 9414

Talked to Dynamite on the phone yesterday,sounds like he's working on having a good group of judges,big raffle,and a pig picking!Come on out and support this hunt! The pen is stocked full of red and gray foxes!(BARBER)

This family has been overwhelmed with an out pour of generousity and love from all over lets do our part boys and show them the big hearts of houndsman god bless and thanks again! Anybody wanting to judge we could use a few more or any donations for the raffle would be appreciated 252-312-6655. What you give from the heart will come back to you.

All who came out for the big dog hunt, saw what a show put on to raise money for his family. Game on again, lets try to make this just as successful as the big dog hunt was. The hunting club Im in held a hunt here on the 21st, the pen was running GREAT!!!!
    Come on out for a great time..

Dynamite, Im planning on bringing some dogs but anything else I can do to help please let me know!!!

Neil Vann (rosebud)
    252 217-7941

From all of the Matthews Family, to all who have opened their hearts to our family we bless each and everyone of you from the bottom of out hearts for your love and support in this time of need. Our hearts are feeled love and compassion for all that you have done. There are no words to describe the feelings that are going through our hearts for what you all have done for this family. Each and everyone one of you will always be in our prayers for a life time.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

PS. I hope the hunt will be a great sucess for all and I hope that everyone has an asskicking time. Thank you again for all the support.

With all out LOVE!!!!!!! The Matthews Family

DYNAMITE SAID TODAY THAT THEY DECIDED TO GIVE OUT TROPHIES TO THE TOP 25 AND A CLASSIEST HOUND TROPHY! It's shaping up to be a really great hunt!(BARBER)

WE HAVE ALREADY GIVING OUT OVER A HUNDRED NUMBERS PLEASE KEEP CALLING IN. STILL HAVE MANY GOOD NUMBERS LEFT. WE HAVE ALSO BEEN BLESSED WITH ALOT OF VERY GOOD DONATIONS. PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND THANKS TO ALL THAT HAS GIVING TO THIS IMPORTANT CAUSE.IT MEANS ALOT TO THIS FAMILY AND THEY THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF THEIR HEART.

DYNAMITE Call me ill judge to what is the age limit

SHORTBREAD
    (brandon vaughan)

ITS GOING TO BE FUN ME AND MY DADDY WILL BE THERE AND MY BROTHER AND SISTER AND MY MOM MY DADDY SAID I COULD HELP TO.

BTT

CANT MAKE TO THE HUNT BUT WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SOME DOG FOOD FOR THE RAFFLE

Thanks Jamie your donation is well appreciated you have a big heart just call me 252-312-6655 or if there is anybody from your area coming to the hunt they could bring it or i'll come get it jus call me thanks again!

MAY HAVE MISSED IT BUT IS IT DERBY OR ALLAGE

24 MONTH & YOUNGER DERBY HUNT. PLEASE CALL 252-312-6655 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND.

SEVERAL PEOPLE REQUESTED THE ADDRESS SO SOME DONATIONS COULD BE SENT TO THE FAMILY THE ADDRESS IS:

JEFF MATTHEWS & BRIANNA
    742 NOWELL FARM ROAD
    COLERAIN, NC 27924

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT

THANKS FOR THE ADDRESS KAREN I WONT BE ABLE TO ATTEND I'M SENDING MONEY TO THE FAMILY AND DOG FOOD FOR THE RAFFLE HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD TURN OUT AND ARE ABLE TO RAISE ALOT OF MONEY FOR THE CAUSE!JAMIE

Donny, Can't speak for Joey but count on me being there !!!!

dynamite plan on me being there,I will do what I can to help just let me know what I can do,and I will donate a couple bags of dog food. I will be a judge for field trial if needed, we as dog hunters need to help as much as posible it could be our family in need one day!

Jamie Gardner

Jamie, if all else fells give me a call Ill meet you and pick up the feed from you for the hunt. I wish yall could make it. We really missed yall at our hunt. Just let me know, be glad to help anyway I can.

GAME ON BOYS!!!!!! LETS MAKE THIS A HUNT TO REMEMEBER!!!!!!!!!

Neil Vann (rosebud)
    252 217-7941

Rattle Trap, watch out making my ways back to the mill woods this year after being away 8 years, plan on bringin my horseshoe back with me

Boys i urge all who got numbers to call and confirm there numbers so there will be no last minute issues we want all to go as smooth as possible thanks guys 252-312-6655 call anytime and there are some good numbers left.Like Cris said there will be 25 place trophies 1 best mouth and 1 classiest hound

every body that can needs to go to this hunt just like the big dog hunt every body needs a little support it was a good hunt for his youngs we need to help this like the other one i will help any way i can my god bless this young hope she has a quick recover

i want to confirm my number 125 thank you for all u are doing

David your good bud!

REMINDER
    TWO WEEKS LEFT STILL HAVE SOME GOOD NUMBERS. HAVE A REALLY GOOD RAFFLE AND LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED. URGE ALL THAT CAN COME TO ATTEND.

MARCH 12, 2008

IGNORE THAT DATE JUST WANTED TO RIMIND EVERYBODY ABOUT MARCH 21, 2009 BENEFIT HUNT THANKS TO ALL

anybody needing diretcions to the pen call me at 252-312-6655 anyone with a GPS the pen is on Goddard town RD dont have number i'll have signs on both ends of highway 171 all the way to the pen!

Just a few hours away until we Hunters try to help the Matthews family. Just got done numbering Hounds for Hunters from Bertie that have never been to a Field Trial before and some that have never been in a Fox Pen before always run outside just coming to donate for a great cause a few of these include Donald White, WhiteTom, The Hoggards and several more makes me proud to see how Foxhunters will come together to help somone in need,See yall there

Rub A Dub it was a great hunt and a good turn out 110 dogs. Its great to see everyone come together like that to support another family. It was good to see you and your crew and hang out. congrats to randy stump country kennels on the win and i look forward to seeing yall boys again.

Yea Jason it was a great turn out and i just want to thank everbody again for there generosity, we helped the Mattews family out alot "Great Job Boys and Girls"!

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who came out Saturday to support me, it was greatly appreciated. I would like to say a special Thank you to Dynamite for getting this all together for me, I love you like a Dad!! The help that i have recieved is overwhelming and it would not have been possible with out all of you guys. Thanks again and God bless you all!!

Good running, Good Time, Good Eats. Donny You're the man. All BS aside, It shows where you and Karens heart is at. Thanks Again for letting me be a part of that.

( ]