SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    John Foster/Rooster

You boys ain't been on here in a while, I'm guessing ya'll are getting ready for the last weekend of rabbit season? hope the weather terns out good- Mike

Re: John Foster/Rooster

either of you gentlemen got pups for sale? if so i'll have gerald ocntact you. thanks

Been after 'em pretty heavy last few weeks. READY for saturday to be over LOL. I'm itching to catch some fish!!!

I have three smaller 7 mo old pups that just started running a few days ago. I imagine I'll only get along with 1 or 2 of them. Get with me in a few weeks or so.
    There gonna be fast.

Mike, we are hunting Fri & Sat.....hoping for some RAIN......(never seen it sooo dry in Feb. last several weeks can't even find water in the woods for the dogs)I think it would make my dogs look better than they actually are. Ready for it to be over now and get back to hunting without a gun and getting a better feel for what these young dogs can do with no help.

Mr. Leonard, lot of breeding going on here this week, boy's from VA/NC line came up and bred to Peanut and I should be able to breed one of my gyps this week. But in all honesty I doubt you will be able to get a pup, not being a bad guy, just being honest. I do give you my word that if something changes that I will let you know. "don't let nobody know you are kin to Gerald"lol good luck-

John Foster

john, thanks for the honest reply. i like dealing with men that are straight up the first time. gerald tells me you boys don't need no rain to make your dogs look better. he speaks highly of you, if you can imagime gerald talking about anybody but himself!!

rooster, i'm guessing you are the one from southside that came and bred to john's peanut dog? thanks for the information, i will definately get back with you, again, thanks for the reply. you gentlemen take care-

COUSIN LEONARD ????!!!!