SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Fastest Dog you seen run

YEAH OL DELTS SURE IS A GOOD PLACE TO JUDGE A DOG. AND HE WILL TELL YOU FIRST HAND "NOW BOYS YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE YOUR BREEDING PROGRAM A LITTLE" AND IF HE DONT SAY NOTHING JUST BE GLAD. MONEY OR NOT HE WOULD TELL YOU WHAT YOU GOT.PATTERSON

Ash Stewart had a hound named Iron Wood that ran a yote at a field trial a couple years ago that stands out more than any others that I have judged, He is in Va. some place now , Don Steele

Cole's Moe and not b/c I owned him. He could dominate any race he was in. Especially on reds or coyotes. True Story- The first time I seen him run he came across the path at night and I could not read the # on that particalar crossing. He had # 25 on him. Gene Cole owned him at that time. Charlie T is another dog I have seen run that needs to be in the list.

As far as the deer woods go,Jay Craven's little BB gyp could string dogs all over the Green Swamp.

Dillon's Black Max,Barber's Niki, and Stump Country's Popcorn are the fastest dogs I've ever seen on a fox!!I've seen all these dogs pull the front many different times and did'nt need any help steering when they had the drivers seat!!(BARBER)

Chris, what else can you tell us about Black Max. Who bred him? What's he off of? Was he a broke fox dog? Do you know of any dogs off of him that are broke or easy to break?? I've heard of a lot of his puppies placing over the past year or two. Thanks.

Jason, Black Max is mate to Cowhorns Diamond, Tynch's T-Bone, and Duggins Highlife. (Rogers Charlie Tee J.x Misty MD) All these dogs could really run, and produce.!!

Yeah now that you mention it, I do remember reading that he's off of Charlie Tee. Thanks

Jason,he was one of the fastest male dogs I've ever watched run a fox inside of the wire. He was not a broke outside hound but,I plan on breeding some females and buying some pups out of him for outside hunting.A heads up,front end type hound that can get the front and hold it!! I don't know of anyone thats outside foxhunting dogs out of him at the moment,wish I did. NICE HOUND!!(BARBER)

Shaws Tennessee Lead may be the fastest i have ever seen. Saw him take a pack of 200 at the USO one year and when it was over there were only 5 dogs left and he still had the lead. Barefoots Lemonade and Barefoots Florida could run through those pines in Laurinburg NC as quick as any also. Have seen alot but stick out in my mind the most.

who has shaw's tennesee leed?

Re: Re: Fastest Dog you seen run

I THINK THAT WAS MANY YEARS AGO MR. JACKSON IS REFERRING TO BUT I MAY BE WRONG. LEWIS GARNER HAD A GYP OF GARNER'S SINGING SAM CALLED GARNER'S CINDY WHO WAS THE DAM THAT PRODUCED MAPLEVILLE'S MONTANNA WHO IN TURN PRODUCED CH. EAST COAST HOLLYWOOD. ANYWAY, BACK TO CINDY, IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN CINDY SET THE S&D RECORD FOR SANDSIFTER FOXPEN IN FLORIDA ONE YEAR WITH WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME A PERFECT SCORE THOUGH IT WAS NEVER CONFIRED BY ANYONE BUT I WAS NOT THERE. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A 1ST PLACE CROSSING EVERY 15 MINUTES I WOULD THINK. ANYWAY, THE TIMES I SAW HER RUN SHE WAS UNMISTAKEABLE. SHE WOULD DOMINATE IT FROM START TO FINISH AND WOULD LEAVE NO DOUBT. THE HORNET/MIDNITE CROSS PRODUCED MANY A GREAT HOUND.

Shaws Tennessee Lead has been dead for years. Mr. Jim Shaw owned him. I bred Hardees Roxie to him and gave Mr.Jim a stud fee puppy, which was Tennesse Lead II. Tenn. Lead II is Senator Sams daddy, which you see in alot of dogs pedigrees all the time.

Mr. Jackson you must be an old man from way back... Saw your pops last weekend...haven't seen you in a while but I know how it is....maybe will bump in to one another before too long...wish I had a pup off roxie...ab

I watched Jellybean(Mike Hodges)hounds run a fox about year ago. They jumped him in a corn field, he couldn't stay there, went into some drilled beans, couldn't stay there. They made him go into another bean field with rows and it was come on lets go. Hounds were hitting him off in them bean rows and you couldn't even count their barks.
    Finally they came flying out of the beans, crying for every breath! I was looking the fox everywhere and darn if he won't in the pack!!! They were putting the screws to his hindquarters. I kidded ole Jellybean for along time about that one. Fox in the pack!! Fox in the pack!! I beleive Betty Joe & Little Red were the stars that day. We have had some fun, we like the same kind and this man works as hard as anyone I know to keep that kind!

ROSCOE'S PURVIS, HANDS DOWN THE FASTEST ON YOTES,REDS, GREYS, I WATCHED AND HEARD HIM MANY OF NIGHTS DOMINATE A CHASE.
    WOODS FLYING JOE SEEN HIM IN THE MOUNTAINS OF WEST VIRGINIA, DOMINATE ABOUT 350 HOUNDS.

Roscoe I call a race when it gets like that Rapping him up like a christmas present or barking at him on all four sides! BOUT TO GET'UM!(BARBER)

lockedup squirrell was bad fast and at 5 yrs still will place high everytime in a oneday hunt

Bond's cheryl crow fastest dog i ever seen in a open field

Huffmans shooter, bonds cheryl crow, carroways chester, cowhorns diamond, ratshots king, panther creek cocanut, ipocks stinger. Seen all first hand and they are all hard to handle. This would be my all-star team!!!

I hunted with a dog out of Westbrooks Emmit that I saw on several occasions so close to the deer that he was not barking. He was not a silent dog he just wanted to get close enough to grab it. I've only seen dogs in front of him a couple times but he was cutting to the front then. He is always the leader of the pack if he is out of the box. An older man ownes him now and he spends most of his hunting day trying to get in front of that dog. His name is Sam but we all call him SuperSonic Sam....

btt

Wolfmans Smokey won the s/d at the Ogeechee 3 yrs in a row 1995-1997.(Ch.Carr's Sid x Bobby's George Ann)

Melven's Bad Boy won more s/d's at Swainsboro than any hound known to man! I believe he goes back to Ch.Pinedale Gus B. and some Percy Flowers breeding

Both of these hounds were fast and definately worthy of this list!

shawn,s stonecold is the fastest dog i had seed Huckstep,s Faith

Shawn StoneCold and Huckstep's Faith is the fastest dog I have seen run

john i am from South GA and me and my family own the cornfield fox pen. i get a dog that go back 2 a.j and he is one of the fasts dogs that i have ever own. one of the fasts dogs i have ever saw is ^mckinon badboy^ i have run with this dog 4 years.and now he is up 4 stud

playboy's lefty and willie-b-bads spook good and really fast dogs. good ones to breed to.

that was a cheap plug Lance.

btt

Cabin Creek Heart,hands down!!!

WO(f)ch. Hoehners Shilo