SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Kyle Mabie Showtyme Kennels

Randy....you got another cull from marlowe?....where you been?...see you sat.....Kyle

I JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT CULL MEANT C-U LATER LOSER I KNOW YOU LOVE THAT KYLE

sounds like someones callin u out Kyle. i think they where scared to come to the other hunts so they came to ours when the Courthouse boys cant run against em

DANG IF I COUNT HOW MANY RICH FORK DOGS HAS PLACED UP THERE OVER THE YRS LET ME SEE HMMMMMM OUT OF FINGERS I WILL GIVE YOU BOYS THIS YOU DO HAVE SUPER DOOPER DEER DOGS.........DONT LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD KYLE....I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT YOUR DOGS

yea i know yall boys bring the power just wanted tp jump in on the smack talkin'

Marlowe....you don't have a clue where my dogs come from....cause i been crossing my own stock for years...cross and raise my own stock....breed is only 50%....what you do with them is the other 50%.....hahaha...now take that....i still like ya though...hope you do well @ your money hunt....Kyle