SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: WhiteOak Annual outside field trial

Mr. Richardson, this is Kyle with the CVCS outside field trials...please call me about the nos. you have ... 804-712-4975 Kyle...thanx and happy hunting

btt

btt

the top 20 hounds from this hunt will be invited to the best of the best

last chance to get numbers

whos the favorite to win

Rowdy Boys/Gettin Right Kennels are tough if they can stay in bounds. Bam-Bam kennels won the last hunt they had at White Oak. Bring The Noise has been placing hounds right regular in the past few months. I think KrackerJack Kennels has gotten numbers for the hunt too, if they are there you are going to have to deal with them too. Straight Fire and Half Open Half Closed have been doing right well in the hunts in that area too. I know Dirtwater is goning to be there and they have some nice hounds.I am going to go donate and let my hounds see some good ones at work. . I would hate to have to pick the winner should be some nice hounds there.

hey guys we gave out about twohundred numbers we expect about 100 dogs should be great hunt we are raffling off dog feed, field trial paint, blanjets for hounds and some other good stuff that we hunters use. Oh yeah almost for got Jimmy Ferrel got some heat as well so guys be on look out

jimmy i dont no what bam-bam can do this weekend my dogs look bad ive been sick for about 2 weeks i had a man that said he was feedn my dogs but when i finaly went out to the dog pen yesterday i had about the same food that i had before i got sick. my dogs are a little thin GOOD HELP IS HARD TO FIND.maybe they will make it 4 hours