SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: looking different opinions

i'm with chris p on this one--i mean cliff is like the freakin walmart for stud hounds and good ones too-i don't believe you could go wrong shopping there-also danny brock has a couple of speed deamons at his house

Even if you wanted to go to a 3 day u could with the hollywood bloodline or they do jus as good in one days

lol...thats pretty good les....jsut go up to cliffs, hes got 4 stud dogs in one kennel, close your eyes and just point...i was just there 2 wks ago, and im goign back in april

besides hollywood which stud dogs does cliff have?

ch. east coast repo which is off ch. hoeners slide and ch. east coast cody(hollywoods sister), ch. east coast holiday and ch. east coast dylan, holiday and dylan are both off hollywood

dont forget Ch murphys big john he is still throwing some fast one day hounds

i think he also has east coast windex back-like i said its a super center for proven stud hounds

Dont leave out EastCoast Romeo.... lots placed this past weekend off this dog!!

see there you go-the "super center" in action--come one come all-i really think the only difference is that cliff mite not have as many employees as wally world has

Thanks for everybody's opinion. Looks like there some good dogs out there to choose from.