SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Re: need Free stud service (?) , puppies, pen use, anything to raffle off at Relay for Life Hunt

I will give a free breeding to Rice's Someday,
    434-955-2535 (home #)

Re: need Free stud service (?) , puppies, pen use, anything to raffle off at Relay for Life Hunt

I will give a free stud service

(910)620-1269

Re: need Free stud service (?) , puppies, pen use, anything to raffle off at Relay for Life Hunt

michele i will donate stud service to morrison's fullback u can give me a call or if there is a number that i can reach you at i can just give you a call.
    thankx

michele my number is 7573777338(cell #) sorry i forgot to give you a number to reach me at.
    thankx

Mrs. Capps I e-mailed you earlier today and just wondering if you got it. Thanks, Doug 252-531-2024

MR. CAPPS PLEASE CALL ME AT 252-331-5518. MY BUDDY AND I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A BREEDING TO PURVIS' LINCOLN. HE MAY HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED YOU. I AM NOT SURE. CALL ME BACK IF YOU GET A CHANCE.

THANKS,
    RYAN WOODELL