SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: NC State

IM COMING TO DONATE

Where is the NC State held at? Never been in a field trial. But if I was interested, I have a dog or two that might would work out. DO YALL RUN DEER, FOXES, POSSUMS OR WHAT? Don't want to carry my dogs with a bunch of trash.

It's run on the outside between Laurinburg, NC and Bennettsville, SC. If you look at mapquest, look for Aaron Temple Church Road, Old Wire Road, and Fruit Farm Road. A good part of the scoring takes place around the Fruit Farm rd.

They score the dogs on foxes and yotes only, but there are always dogs there that aren't broke.....

Thanks, I hunted with MR. Percy at his place in Laurenberg back in the early eighties. Is it close to there?

Glenn

Have you jumped timing??? You fixing to start field trialing?? The place the state hunt is at is close to where Percy had a place, He actually had a couple place down there. Did you go with him when he had a trailor or house? Arthur Purvis bought his house and John Stevenson bought his trailor, but both is not that far from the running area...Good Luck

Rod , the place I went was a trailer. No, there is a real good chance that I want go to a field trial. Reason being is my dogs not good enough to win or..... not wanting to hunt with dogs not worthy of being there. I have had a drink tonight and just not in my right mind.

Re: Re: NC State

Oh yea! That will do it every time.. Having any luck lately?? I went Sunday and started trailing a cat pretty good until a couple dogs jumped a fox and ran a him a for a little while, sure has been some sorry weather lately..Had to work on all the pretty day's...

Finally had a cat race saturday, treed twice. Had a real good fox race Sunday. 45 minutes in reeds under tall pines.