SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: MARLOW

Marlowe? Just had a brain blow.. Call Travis and rent some of his that way I can get two Big birds with one rock Sparky D....

WALMART usually takes anything back but they wont even take those dogs back of your's Sparky that is why you are stuck with them. Come on back!!

lets raceing/blue lights/hookers/hogs/yep this could be the making of a movie pat.smokie and the bandit 5 .skid

I'M given mine to the poor and unhappy, it puts a smile on their face Sparky D go to sleep Travis you been up to long be back later!!!!

I am just getting started for a long day at the Ole part time job. Got a good 8 hrs sleep. I still looking some #'s Skid if you know anyone that aint coming Fri night.

Travis I Will See You On Friday.PUP'S Are Looking Good.

OK, What time you thinking Friday midday or in the evening? You can call me 757-544-0921

ed i am feeling it smoky and the bandit 5. so marlowe must be the bandit cuz everyone is after him. so does that means sparky d is the sherriff? sounds like he looks like him.