SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: April puppy hunt @ Running Wild, Edenton,NC

BTTT

Wild Buck Hunt Club will be having a puppy hunt at Running Wild in Edenton, NC on April 11th for May 2008 pups and after. Cast at 7:00 am $20/dog. Please call 252-264-5800 after 6:00pm. Thanks in advance![:)[:)s]

BTTT

What kinda game & how many acres?? Havent ran before, thinking of coming... Thanks

yotes and about 230 acres.

lemme know if yer goin josh. i mite go too

Jason Batten
    252 230-0542

Wild Buck Hunt Club will be having a puppy hunt at Running Wild in Edenton, NC on April 11th for May 2008 pups and after. Cast at 7:00 am $20/dog. Please call 252-264-5800 after 6:00pm. Thanks in advance!

Im coming to the hunt and I have missed placed my paper with my numbers on it. Could u let me no what that are again please. I had 2 numbers. Also where is it located in edenton?

JASON,

I WILL CALL YOU AFTER I GET HOME. I DON'T HAVE THE BOOK WITH ME. THANKS, JENNY

BTTT

BTTT

Jenny ive had something to come up that weekend and im not going to be able to attend the hunt. Thanks, Jason

BTTT

BTTT

Wild Buck Hunt Club will be having a puppy hunt at Running Wild in Edenton, NC on April 11th for May 2008 pups and after. Cast at 7:00 am $20/dog. Please call 252-264-5800 after 6:00pm. Thanks in advance!