SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    top dog fox preserve puppy hunt

will be posting more info it will be in march and a daylight hunt we will keep you posted on date contact mark 910-340-6135 or travis 910-389-0913 please call between 5pm-8pm

Re: top dog fox preserve puppy hunt

Hey Sherman, I can't wait let me know so I can make sure I get my same numbers.

whar does everyone think about a sunday hunt before or after church hours we would like to have some in put

Sounds great to me.

MARK, ARE THERE ANY YOYES IN THE PEN?

WHAT AGE PUPPY HUNT

Sherman, I need a pallet of Buddy Boy about Thursday. Have you got one left?

probally will also have a puppy bench show just 20 places combined sex first place speed and drive will start at a 4 tier trophy and work down from there will be a great set you need to see these besides we will make mark and travis pay for them

yes i am in utah but we had 3 tons when i left so should have it if not we will get it i will be back on friday thanks

Where is top dog located, how easy is it to see the crossings and how hard is it to book. Thanks

located in richlands pen booking call mark 910-340-6135 after 5pm to 8pm

If your are looking for a GREAT pen then you have found it here. Wall to wall running! We run here and even start our young pups here. You can not ask for a better pen!! Plenty of game in this pen!

We can not wait to run in the next hunt!