SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Alvin

I was wrong on the gyps breeding that I bred to RB'S Tommy H. dog. Here it is- top side is Dash Rip Rock and Hill's Busy B. Bottom side is Edwards Big Boy, Godwins Dusty and Limestone Duster/Edwards breeding. Sorry, I went to get papers today.

Re: ROD VINSON

are the ones with a lot of new hope roses breeding throwing the squeelers like the origonal ones...do you'all have a gyp close on the old breeding i could get to breed....want to try something !

Re: Re: ROD VINSON

A few squeelers. Nah I dont want to get rid of any old dogs, there aren't anymore.

Rod,you said something about getting rid of male puppies. Keep me in mind if you intend to do so. I'd like to have a couple. thanks......dd.

would like to have a few more like the ones i got from william earl years ago....probally some of the best squeelers i've had with the exception of one male hound several years back....i'm breeding quite a few this year...if they'll hurry up and come in !...gonna make at least one cross on the hillfinger dog....first pups are starting well with good mouths....may trade one with you or something

Ok Danny Will do

OK. Wm Earl said I had more of his breeding than he did. He also stated he should have breed dogsat home instead of going off....I always told him that..He has had some good ones...