SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: AA HUNT@ COMMUNITY Need #'s

SON HOW YOU GONNA LIVE WITH YOURSELF IF YOU LOSE.............YOU GONNA HAVE TO BEAT BUNCHES OF DOGS THAT HAVE WON ALOT OF HUNTS THERE BEFORE SPARKEY WAS EVER INVENTED.............BRING SOME VASLOINE....YOU MIGHT NEED TO TREAT SOME PAINFULL AREAS

if mike can keep em from rippin each other apart in the box before he can cast em, watch out hahahaaaaa

YOU JUST BRING YOUR CHAIR SIT BACK AND WATCH THE SHOW LoL

Daniel are you bringing the popcorn friday night

OK I see ya'll boys are having a little fun!!!!Im here to tell ya'll I just left Wal-Mart with some external relieve for your discomfort Sat,it will prevent further irritation own my way home ...Marlowe come on down now..if you beat me I'll say you the MAN..Travis come on and help Mike catch them HOGS ....LOL Sparky D

DENNIS YOU COMEING WITH MIKE

Re: Re: AA HUNT@ COMMUNITY Need #'s

Dennis,
    How's them pups doing? They are supposed to be in the March Chase that will probably come in April.

I'M working this weekend and I hate it....Mikes a big boy now he can handle the ribbing!!!!Coming to have a good time ...Who ever wins.. Sparky D...

YEA I GOT THE POPCORN I THINK THE OLD LADY MIGHT EVEN COME OUT AND PLAY FOR THIS HUNT

Steve, how ya during!!! Man them hogs are large,good looking,and can bark if I let one out at a time...Can't wait they move good,nose down.three day in the making,with some speed to..Sparky D

Re: Re: AA HUNT@ COMMUNITY Need #'s

I think they are going to be real nice dogs. Won't have long to wait now.

WELL I MIGHT JUST NEED TO STAY HOME IT SOUNDS LIKE, OR GO AHEAD AND GIVE JAMIE MY MONEY NOW.

JAMIE WHEN IS YOUR NEXT HUNT? SOUNDS LIKE A RUNNING PEN.WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT SOMETIME.