SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: ALERT to Pen Owners!

JUST FOUND OUT THERE WILL BE A MEETING TOMORROW NIGHT AT KING RESTURANT IN KINSTON NC AT 7pm FOR PEN OWNERS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST IF ANYONE AS ANYMORE INFO ON THIS MEETING PLEASE POST

DANIAL MYSELF AND SKID ARE GOING TO THE MEETING WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT WE FIND OUT!!!!

I AM PLAINING ON GOING ALSO JUST HOPE THER IS A GOOD TURN OUT

THANKS LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO ANYTHING TO HELP. IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE TAKING AWAY WHAT LITTLE FUN WE HAVE.

i was also told if the gate was left open a few inches it was not considered a closed fenced in area it didnt say how much hot wire could be in that opened gate just a thought anyone needs our help let us know sherman powell and hern morton

Time to have a multie pen speed and drive shootout with a championship round at one of the pens, like a circuit for save the pens. If all the pen owners got together they could probably afford a couple of lobbyiest with the money from that. Just an idea. I will email my elected officials.

George, that's a great idea. I wish the pen owners would buy into this... It would be to their benefit.

or a three day nationally affiliated with a state championship hunt at a big ole pen. That would be unheard of and awesome! With some real braggin rights. Whatever they get more feed back about and would make them more money.

Re: ALERT to Pen Owners and Houndsmen!

I e-mailed my representatives today voicing my displeasure with this legislation. Have you????????

Anybody know what happened at the meeting?

BTT