SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: MARLOW

im not gonna hold ur hand .just turn ur head a little and close ur eyes .

OH no ,not about hurting your feelings,or emotions,you whiped up on me last time with the derbys,now you want my all age,well they want you....I SHOWED THEM YOUR PICTURE and it turned them on...Jammies not in it, not looking for a cherry either,it's all in fun my friend..Sparky D..

WELL LIKE MY MY OLE GRAND PAPPY USED TO SAY DONT SHOOT TO YOU SEE THE WHITES OF THEIR EYES YOU BRING YOUR 5 6 7 OR HOW EVER MANY IT TAKES AND ILL BRING WHATS NOT TO PREGENT OR TOO MUCH IN HEAT AND WHEN THE DUST SETTLES YOU WILL BE CRAZEATIZED...IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS WATCH THE FRONT YOU WILL SEE LIKE MR KING SAYS (I HAD A DREAM )

Re: Re: MARLOW

this is going to be a good old wild race to the end.hope yall r ready for it,dont like the sleeper come in & get You. .see yall friday night with bells on ,monkey.

Good morning day three and counting...Marlowe.. I read some where about a dream? I think it will be a nightmare if you bring them hooker girls... you know how boys are!!!!Go ahead and rent some thats ok...Sparky D .... just make sure you put a big R on their head

As earnhart told me 1 day before a race in bristol..we were sitting in the walkway of the trailer..he said dave a race is not always the fastest car..its the man willing to push buttons when the time is right......i think i pushed the sparkey panic button 2 months ago...come on down spark talking is over..what i got left is ready and dang sure dont like blue lights.....and just like me i can lose or i can win either way my mouth will be a running TALKS OVER

That's how I like it!!!!Show time.....bring your best forget the rest....may the best win....Sparky D....

Marlowe find me some #'s!! I need to come and join the race. Thanks in advance!!!

Marlowe? Just had a brain blow.. Call Travis and rent some of his that way I can get two Big birds with one rock Sparky D....

WALMART usually takes anything back but they wont even take those dogs back of your's Sparky that is why you are stuck with them. Come on back!!

lets raceing/blue lights/hookers/hogs/yep this could be the making of a movie pat.smokie and the bandit 5 .skid

I'M given mine to the poor and unhappy, it puts a smile on their face Sparky D go to sleep Travis you been up to long be back later!!!!

I am just getting started for a long day at the Ole part time job. Got a good 8 hrs sleep. I still looking some #'s Skid if you know anyone that aint coming Fri night.

Travis I Will See You On Friday.PUP'S Are Looking Good.

OK, What time you thinking Friday midday or in the evening? You can call me 757-544-0921

ed i am feeling it smoky and the bandit 5. so marlowe must be the bandit cuz everyone is after him. so does that means sparky d is the sherriff? sounds like he looks like him.