SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Broods, derby, and studs for sale

Whats up girl? You cutting way back aren't you. David Hellums was asking about Christy At the All American. Might want to check with him and Ronnie Jenkins. Brian Depriest also was interested. Hope to see you at Tidewater. Maybe you can socialize a little this time around.

Re: Re: Broods, derby, and studs for sale

Have way to many females.I want to keep them all but they seem to come in heat at the same time.If I can sell the 4 I still have 3 more. I cant raise more than 1 litter at a time my mind will not permit that. Ill have Tony call David tonite. Not sure if we are going to the Tidewater or the East coast Classic. Time is getting close and we have not done much running. Talk at u later Gen

Re: Re: Re: Broods, derby, and studs for sale

I WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH YALL WANTED DOR MYERS CHRISTY
    AND THE OTHERS

Re: Re: Re: Re: Broods, derby, and studs for sale

Leave me your number and I will call you or you can call Tony or I. I have to work till 7am and I a man is coming around 130 to look at some. Masons Christy is already sold. I also have a Ringwood T gyp for sale the problem is I stopped watching when she comes in heat because she has very large litters 10 to 14 everytime. That is way to many pups for me. Tony will be at work till 4pm I should be up around noon. Thanks Gen

Re: Broods, derby, and studs for sale

How much do you want for Myers Christy ?