SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Florida Hound hunters!!! ALERT!!!!

SOUNDS GOOD, MIKE, SEE YA THERE, IF NOT SOONER!!!

I will be up your way Friday nite running!!!

i don't know if they'll be hunting or fishing...with jeff, our son, having that heart attack, jerry's getting way behind in his fishing & chomping at the bits to go...but they might go foxhunting, any way, but i'm sure someone will be up there.
    i put our meeting or some other websites...www,floridafishandhunt.com bring one of them... maybe we'll get some dog hunters from other areas, too. we need them all...
    later

Yeah i have put it on Sumter County Coon Hunters Forum,Hunting with Hounds,Southern Dog Hunters,Dogdrivers,Coondawgs.com.BigGame Houndsmen,Fwc Forum,Bluetick Hunters Proboard I think that i all of them.I posted a flyer at the local feedstore today,and my buddy is supose to post one at the big feedstore that we all buy our dog feed at in Webster this week sometime and i will put up a flyer at Mr Sullivans Fox Pen on the 7th when we are in there running.Im really hopeing for alot of people to show up at the meeting!!!!

bump...........