SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Alberston Fox and Deer Trial Results

Congrads 2 (Woody Corbett),& his hound Bob-610,placed #1,from Snow Hill,NC,,thanks 2 Chris Alphin, all judges,all hunter,&the Ruritans

Why don't yall post the breeding on any of these deer trial results?? I know most folks write it down on their entry sheets....

Most did not write their breeding on their entry sheets...therefore there was no breeding written on the final placing sheet...If most people would write their breedings I'm sure some of these placing would at least write the top ten. Which placing would you like to know of as I know several of the breedings I may be able to help you out.

al i would like to know the breeding on 1,2,and 23 thanks

E-mail me at ( Alvis.Boone@usa.dupont.com ) give telephone # and e-mail address ...This will help me weed out false names and Bull Sihters..

2nd place dog breeding is AG'S RING (HOUSTON)X PD TONI (SENATOR SAM)FEMALE

congrats to smellin foul and hallsville posse and everyone else that placed

does anyone know who won the dog box at albertson

A local man (last name Gray) won. He took $1500 instead of the box. I think the box is up for sale if it hasn't already been sold.