SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2500.00 reward for info on shot dog

BTT

????????????????????????

Hey guys Marsha and I would like to know what is going on here? There was alot of talk on here at one time and now there is absolutly nothing. Did the private investigator find out anything?

Tim Cherry

BTT

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry to hear about what happened to your dog I hope you are able to catch the person who did this terrible act just remember they will have to answer for what they have. I am sorry about what happened good luck on catching them.

thanks guys looks like they would spend a little more time trying to fined out who killed my dog and less time trying to stop hunting in pens or where ever, and where is peta when they really need them to do something probably eating some kind of red meat

I WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING I GOT MY MAN FROM WILSON NC THAT SHOT AND KILLED MY DOG I HOPE YOU GET YOUR MAN TALK TO THE LAND OWNER .

I am sorry for your loss. Mike and Jerry had a dog named Diamond ( a Champion) and she got out.. Someone shot her nine times but still seemed to make it home. I have never seen Little Mike so upset. It's bad when people shoot dogs. They have no way of defending theirselves. Hope you find them. My cousin convicted her neighbor for shooting her pit and he was put in jail with a 75,000 dollar secured bond. I wish you the best of luck.!!

I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE HOUND! I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO (2) OF MY HOUNDS! IT WAS ON A STILL HUNTING CLUB,RIGHT @ THE BASE OF A TREE STAND! BOTH HOUNDS HAD BEEN SHOT AND TRACKING AND NAME COLLAR STILL ON THEM! I NO HOW YOU FEEL! I KIND OF GOT MY OWN JUSTICE! HOPE YOU FIND THE SOB THAT DONE IT! GOOD LUCK!