SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: clown B

My uncle has one of his pups and he is one hell of a dog great sharp voice noise and guts.

Re: Re: clown B

if you are talking about pindale clown b. he is dead and been dead for years. great hound and great producer. don't know how your uncle has a pup off of him. unless you are speaking of clown cat b.

Hard not to like a hound that is in 80 percent of colored dogs pedigrees. When crossed on Canoy's Ringo gyps, it really took it to the next level. I don't know this for a fact, and it has been debated on this site before, but he was probably the must bred to stud ever. If not the top at least the top 3.

I have a pup of of Pinedale clown,she was born in 2001.
    Randy

cant beat hounds with him in there pedigree this explains them good mouth,good speed, and very tough, will go the distance thats mostly all i run is clown bred hounds and i plan on keepin it goin b.c the run the way hounds should

he is not a pup now just saying he was a pup jeremy. Sorry

how long has clown been gone? need to know cuz thinking of buy a hound from a guy i met. says he has one off of clown

It won't be the first time i was wrong, but i think I remember Clown passing in 2000, might have been 99.

I have a male out of Ch Fast Pace Willey, Willey has Clown b on top and Ch Carr Sid bottom and the female was Carr Sid I just picked up a double bred Ch Pinedale Gus ****** Gus sired Clown B and Ch Pinedale Hilda B. My male runs right, i hope to have some good pups time will tell. Willey up for stud maybe for sale

Re: Re: Al

al no need to apologize i didn't know which one you were speaking of sorry if i came across rude.

Clown B. did put tremendous bottom in hounds and contributed a great deal to what we presently have. I have 2 males directly off Clown B. for stud. Graham's Joe is line bred on Clown as he is Clown B. x Dowdy's Judy. Judy's father was the result Clown bred back to a Pinedale Gus female. Joe won the combination at the 2001 Futurity and is still breeding agressively. The other male is Jedd's Cutter. He is off Clown bred back to a full littermate to O'steen's Zeb. If you like Clown dogs and want to breed back as close to him as you can, give me a call at 843-270-4867. Dogs are located in Walterboro, SC and stud fees are $100.

thats alright Jeremy.. His dog was out of the 99 liter.

Andy call me about willey tuesday sometime please sir 843-610-1312

Re: Re: clown B

the dog al was talkin about was born on 5/05/99 father is pinedaleclownb mother is lady helmens so hes got some pretty good blood in him,,,,