SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    NENC PUPPY HUNT CHAMPIONSHIP

Thanks to all the hunters who came out and also a big thanks to the judges . We had 42 pups with 10th place getting 675 points and 1st having 955 points. The results follow.
    1.Fox Hills Hoss(Belly-Up Cowboy-Clarks Blondie C)Fox Hill Kennel
    2.Tynchs Dan W.(Webbs Deuce-Hollywoods Nikki)Tynchtown Kennel
    3.Dismal Swamp Bell(PD Conrad-PD Bailey)Dismal Swamp Kennel
    4.Tynchs Cinnamon Pepper(Trail Blazin Rowdy-Trail Blazin Sandy)Tynchtown Kennel
    5.SSK Pokerface(Coles Sam-Teachys Patty)Soundside Kennel
    6.Tynchs Jasper(Ambler Ridge Wildcat-JWs Ginger)Tynchtown Kennel
    7.Dismal Swamp Biscuit(PD Sherman-Dismal Swamp Sisco)Dismal Swamp Kennel
    8.Dunlows Amy(Murphys Big John-Lumps Hailey)Dylan Dunlow
    9.Fox Haven Angie(Murphys Big John-Fox Haven Holly)Fox Haven Kennel
    10.Dismal Swamp Red Robin(Dismal Swamp Smokie-Dismal Swamp Dixie D.)Dismal Swamp Kennel
    The points champion was Tynchs Jasper, The next series will be for March pups and start on March 7th at Riddicks Fox Preserve. For #s call 252-312-4309.

Re: NENC PUPPY HUNT CHAMPIONSHIP

Congrat's to Fox Hill Knl. on the win and to everyone else who placed !

Thanks Chase.

Great Job Joseph, real proud of you. See you at Pooles.

Thanks Stan. I will not be at Poole's because I have a golf tournament, however my father is taking my dog.

Congrats LIL Toad (joeseph), tynchtown, dismal swamp, and all others who placed.

Re: Re: NENC PUPPY HUNT CHAMPIONSHIP

Way to go Jo Jo Evans. Congrads - keep up the hard work bud.

Good job Fox Hill Kennels on your win. Congrads to Stan and all else who placed. Donnie

GREAT JOB JOSEPH ON YOUR WIN!!!! CONGRATS TO STAN, SOUNDSIDE, CHASE FOR PLACING. NO HOPE KENNELS

Thanks everyone.

them belly up pups are really doing good i am a big fan of cowboy i have seen alot of puppies in our pen and they all show up good congrads to everyone always glad to help these hunts because they end up helping us top dog hound supply sherman,mark,tony,travis