SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Hunt Results SRHA Triple B

Thanks to all who came and to all who helped in any way. A special thanks to the judges and the Bonds . Gene and Donna Whaley thank the both of you for all the help with the conputer . Guy's there can only be one winner but as I have said many times you are all winners to me.
    Congrats to Ambler Ridge on their big win and to all that placed .

Results are

1ST # 16 ambler Ridge Fancy ( Greathouse Tramp X B C June ) Ambler Ridge Kennel
    2ND # 78 Pack's Sneak ( Tyler's Curlt X Tyler's Margerette ) Get Some Kennels
    3RD # 52 Fuse ( Panther Creek Clyde X wiggins Lady Bird ) Panther Creek Kennel
    4TH # 92 McKeithans Glide ( Hoehners Slide X Hoehners Josie ) Tinker Ramsey
    5TH # 501 Norris' Little Drum ( Ch. Loftons Bethlem L X Ch.Curts Dustie C. ) Ronnie Norris
    6Th # 144 Skidrows Grinder ( Pure Country Bouncer X Eastland Creek Fredia ) Skidrow Kennels
    7TH # 901 Buckshots Top Gun ( Ch. Loftons Bethlem X Hard Knocking Hooker ) Buck Shots Kennel
    8Th # 5 Ambler Ridge Buttercup ( Bonds Superman X Bonds Phoebe ) Ambler Ridge Kennel
    9Th # 108 Pardues Diego ( Ch. East Coast Hollywood X Huffmans Mandy ) Ridin Durty Kennels
    10Th # 57 Coconut ( Panther Creek Clyde X Wiggins Lady Bird ) Panther Creek Kennels

Sorry in advance for any mistakes but its been a long day sinse 3AM

Re: Hunt Results SRHA Triple B

congrats skid sorry I missed you tonight I have a littermate to the dog you placed good job.

Re: Re: Hunt Results SRHA Triple B

congrads to ambler ridge, ronnie and everyone else who placed

Congratulations to Ambler Ridge on your win as well as to Skidrow and everyone else that placed. Good job, Larry

Congradulations to all that placed. Had to work yesterday, see you at the next one.

SKID IM GOING TO TELL YOU 1 MORE TIME BRING MY DOG HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAY TO BRINGING THE GRAVEY HOME TO THE NEIGHBOR HOOD....

Congratulations Ambler Ridge and all who placed !!!

i would like to thank jeff taylor and chad smith for taking my hound i owe yall a steak & a few beers thanks again.also to ambler ridge congrats on the win.congrats to all that placed.mike thanks for the gyp she is a fine hound.skid

Re: Re: Hunt Results SRHA Triple B

No problem Ed! Congrats again and to all who placed!

How many hounds ran ? Don Steele

144 is wat i hurd

congrad's to ambler ridge,tinker,and ronnie glad to see the old man can still do it tinker

congrat's to Panther Creek Kennels

Mark how are you keeping up with points. Coconut has won and placed 10th. But only leads your dog by 10pts. And Fancey has not been in the Money yet. Or is this a dog that placed at the 1st hunt and you guys bought?

Never mine I found out that the dog placed at the 1St hunt.

Congrats to Panther Creek Kennels on placing.

Congrats to Ridin Dirty.

Congrads to Ambler Ridge on their win. Congrads to Ronnie Norris and all else who placed and of course to Grinder. Looks like you got a good un there Skid.

Congrats to Panther Creek & Skid on placing!

Mr Peterson please call and get a number . Heck I might even pay for it . Looking forward to meeting you.