SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Triple B SRHA Hunt !

Headed to beach to spend time with family,will post results later.Thanks to all the hunters who came from 5 states . Want to thank Triple B for allowing us to hold a hunt at their facility and to all the judges who did a super job.I want to thank all the hunters who supported this and all of our hunts.You are the best ! Thanks

Re: Triple B SRHA Hunt !

Hunt been promoted on here for months. Only gave out 10 places, how long could it of taken to post some results??? Yes I could of gone, but I had to work.

Mr Peterson I don't recall the last hunt you promoted or posted . I think you know what you can do and if you have any doubt feel free to call me anytime 910-457-6080. At least we post results and try to make sure they are written up and sent to the Chase.I certainly apologize for any inconveince I may have created in your life The Fat Man

Very well stated. Probably took longer to post this reply than it did the results??