SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: AT STUD HAMMERIN DOWN BEN

RYAN, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. THANKS, CHRIS CREECH.

BTT

BTT

btt

is this the same Chris Creech from jenny lind

No Sir Leland N.C

btt

BTT

btt

could you send me a pic of him i have considered breeding to him when i get one to come in. thank you jwheeler0006@yahoo.com

thanks for the pic

Chris if you decide to sell ben would you concider selling him to me if so please call me and let me know how old he is and how much thanks jessie o. 843-565-4820 or 843-607-5145

Chris... Just wondering ifyou would consider donating a stud breedig to our online auction? Thank you.

Yes Maam, give me a call. 910-619-4249

Hammering Down has threw some of the best competative pups and all-age hounds i have seen run and a many of years who ever has him no I hope that they are doing well with him he is a true sire Mr. Oneil Hemphill has a male that is throwing some good pups that are winning in hunts now I finally bought a pair of the best males that i have had and a long time around 2yrs old but the have 1 fault they will high jack a nanny and thats a no no but they have the good mouths, speed, and tougher than a pine knot with good looks big blanket back hounds they are specieal.

Mr. Lewis, I am doing very well with Ben. I just started my first pup's off of him, they started the first day. They have good mouths, plenty of speed, and bottom. Lookin' forward to numbering them.

Is there a puppy prop. and what in your opinion would be the best line to breed to him? Just wondering

I WOULD RATHER NOT BREED FOR A PUP BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE 5 GYPS BRED,SORRY, NOTHING PERSONAL BY ANY MEANS.MR HASKEL SPIRES AND MR ROBERT JACKSON TOLD ME MOST ANYTHING WOULD CROSS GOOD WITH HIM,IF IT WAS A REAL GYP,ANYWAY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS GIVE ME A CALL AT 910-619-4249.THANKS.

btt