SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: COLE'S MOE

AT STUD HOOKTOWNS T-REX /COLES MOE X BRADS BLAZE IS OFF OF COLES SAM X COLES SHEBY.ALSO AT STUD HAMMERIN DOWN BEN CONTACT CHRIS CREECH 910-619-4249.

Moe would 3-day. I actual ran him in a 3-day. He liked 15 min. pulling the hunt. I did not even run him to get ready for the hunt. He has never been ask to run 3-days. This was when he was 4yrs old. I also had dogs that finshed 3-days hunts off of him. Like all stud dogs the pups are only good as the females you breed. He was almost 6 when he won the hunt at Moseley Creek. I sure wish I had him at his prime for these money hunts.

I have a male off of moe and kennedy's molly and I won a 2 day puppy hunt with him at Moseley Creek. I carried him back the next month to just a regular 1 day speed and drive at the same pen and he dominated the first 3 hours then he just decided that he was done got scratched with bout 15 min left to go. He's been like that the whole time ive owned him. Notgood for field trialing but he loves a goat.

HAVE WON ALOT OF HUNTS WITH MOE PUPS. I WILL MISS HIM A DAM GOOD STUD DOG.