SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Elliot Sadler and his hounds!

Where was Elliot back in the summer when the hound study was going on whith sixty plus dogs I would think he would be verry intrested. I know he is a busy man but with sponsors like Garman and Petigree maybe he could get some very powerful people involved with keeping dog hunting in VA. I have herd alot of people talking about that Garman tracking system and if there is no dog hunting all that hard work may go to waste.

Just to let people know that Elliott Sadler is a person whom truly enjoys hunting with dogs.He is kept informed of everything that takes place at these forums and is well aware of things that take place. You've got to understand with his busy schedule that it is nearly impossible to attend any of these meetings and sometimes it's better to take a wait and see attitude. He also uses the Garmin GPS system as well as tracking collars. As far as the race team goes , a driver is no better than the equipment he's given to drive. I've cheered for the local guy since his start. He's a stand-up guy and doesn't forget where he came from.

Maybe we need to get him to help out on some of these wackos and thier stupid bills they like to come up with to ban huntin with dogs or runnin in the pens, just a thought. He might be faster if he went back with that BLUE OVAL

great driver in his own respect but where is he in all the hound issues that ive been seeing on here for a year in VA is he helping our cause

sounds like a good dude. Seems to me he shined a light on hound hunting with just that interview how much more good press could yall want, when you hear good things about it on nascar.com. You know dang well that sight gets alot more hits than any of the hound running sites, could ever get. He's got a new fan right hear.

I respect elliot's decision to stay out of the way, alot of stars in the media are afraid to come out and say they hunt or own guns for fear of losing money. It took alot for him to speak like he did on nascar.com.

NOW THAT WE HAVE OPENED THIS DISCUSSION,DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANYTHING HE DID DURING THE HOUND STUDY TIME FRAME TO HELP US? I WAS PRETTY MUCH INVOLVED WITH IT,AND I AM NOT AWARE OF ANYTHING. POSSIBLY HE DID SOME THINGS BEHIND THE SCENES.

JUST WONDERING.
    JMMJR,VHDA

This is what ****** me off. You start out praising the guy for "shining the light and being open about his hunting traditions" and then someones got to be all negative and say how much he isn't doing. Just because he is famous doesn't require him to stand up and fight every fight. Be thank full for what he does and don't worry about what he doesn't do. You never know how much a simple little interview can do to show support of our cause. QUIT YOUR BITHCING

TAKE A DEEP BREATH CHRIS,THEN IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT HOW ABOUT ANSWERING MY QUESTION.

THE INTERVIEW HE DID WAS GREAT.I COMMEND HIM FOR IT.HOWEVER,EVERY HOUND HUNTER IN THE STATE OF VA. JUST ENDURED THE MOST CONCERTED AND ORGANIZED EFFORT IN HISTORY TO ELIMINATE/RESTRICT OUR SPORT.I SAW IT AS A WAR, US AGAINST THEM.WHAT WE ACCOMPLISHED SEEMED TO ME TO BE DONE BY WORKING CLASS NOBODYS LIKE ME,WHO WERE ABLE TO ORGANIZE AT A GRASS ROOTS LEVEL.I FOR ONE WOULD HAVE APPRECIATED SOME CELEBRITY SUPPORT DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE BATTLE, NOT AFTER IT.

I REPEAT MY ORIGINAL QUESTION.

SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE,INCLUDING MR. SADLER.

JMMJR,VHDA

Re: Elliott Sadler and his hounds!

John Morse,Give me a call 804-829-6567 Home or 804-852-4076 cell.

JUST HAD A VERY INFORMATIVE CONVERSATION WITH MR. HARTMAN.HE KNOWS ELLIOT SADLER PERSONALLY, AND ASSURED ME THAT ELLIOTT WAS INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS MORE THAN I OR ALOT OF PEOPLE REALIZED. MOSTLY, YOU COULD SAY,BEHIND THE SCENES.

MY QUESTION WAS ANSWERED,AND I COMMEND MR. SADLER FOR ALL HIS EFFORTS.

JMMJR,VHDA

starting to like sadler more and more! before too long ill be buying the 19 instead of the 88 shirt

WAY TO STAY ON TOP OF IT JOHNNY. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT MAY BE READING I HAPPEN TO KNOW MR. MORSE PERSONALY AND I ASSURE YOU THAT HIM AND HIS ORGANISERS HAVE GONE TO GREAT LENGTHS TO PRESSERVE THIS SPORT OF OURS. HE WILL KEEP TRYING TO SEE ALL PIONTS OF VIEWS AND USE THEM WISELY. HE IS ABOUT AS PASSIONATE ON THIS ISSUE AS ANYONE THAT I KNOW AND IS ALSO ACTIVELY HELPING US IN OUR FIGHT IN CAROLINA AS WELL. KEEP DIGGING FOR INFO JOHNNY. THANKS FOR THE WORK.ITS THOSE THAT YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT MAKES US FEEL LIKE WE GOT A SHOT TO BEAT THIS THING.BUT WE WILL TAKE THE BEHIND THE SCEAN HELP TO.

THANK YOU SHORTY.IF WE ALL REMAIN PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR SPORT,WE WILL CONTINUE IT.THAT GOES FOR CAROLINA TOO.IF NOT ,WELL,I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.

YOU SHOULD BE COMMENDED YOURSELF FOR THE EFFORTS YOU HAVE PUT IN,ESPECIALLY IN THE EARLY STAGES WHEN WE ORGANIZED LAST MARCH. I KNOW WE CAN ALL COUNT ON YOU TO CONTINUE.

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT,I BURIED THE OLD MILLIE GYP YOU GAVE ME A COUPLE DAYS AGO.BY ANNS CALCULATION SHE WAS 13 YEARS OLD.DIDNT HUNT HER MUCH AT ALL THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS.I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND THE DOGS I HAVE OWNED THAT WERE FLAWLESS, AND SHE WAS ONE OF THEM.SHE HAD , AMONG OTHER THINGS, AN UNCANNY ABILITY TO GET AFTER A NICE BUCK IF HE WAS THERE.SHE CAUSED SOME FOLKS SOME TAXIDERMY BILLS THROUGH THE YEARS.WE WILL MISS HER.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SHORTY!

JMMJR,VHDA

JOHN DONT FORGET ABOUT THE LITTLE DOG I CALLED YOU ABOUT I STIL GOT HER. DONT KNOW IF SHE WILL EVER BE AS GOOD AS MILLY BUT IT MIGHT BE WORTH A SHOT. PUT HER IN THE BREAKING PEN LAST NIGHT FOR A DAY OR TWO. GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR NOT.

SHORTY,
    HAVENT FORGOT. ILL CALL YA.
    JMMJR,VHDA