SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Running in Florida

hi mike...you might want to check out our local website www.cfldoghunters.org
    we are about the business of conserving hunting rights, and more...right now getting new members and
    campaining against this HB 451 concerning spaying and neutering all dogs and cats...we invite you to check it out....we need all the support from dog hunters...
    thanks..

Mike,

We're having a hunt in St. George, Ga. next Saturday. If you would like the following Saturday you could run with us up there. It might be a little much on 7 month old pups though. We cast as 6:00 on Saturday and the guest fee is $5 a dog.

Mike give me a call, we have a puppy pen to start dogs in. 352-745-0437

Tony,
    Thanks for having me and my brother over to your pen yesterday! I had a really good time and was glad to see my pups running!. We met Pat and talked with him for awhile when he came out. Your hospitality was much appreciated and I hope to see ya'll again in the future. Thanks Again, Mike

mike u ever run south GA?

Lance I haven't so far, but I am not against it. I mainly run deer, but was looking for places to let my pups get a workout. Ya'll have a pen there?