SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Looking for a Blank Pedigree Sheet

You've got mail.

just a question sounds fishie lol
    why would someone want a Blank Pedigree Sheet???

When selling puppies to give the new owner a copy so they will know what they are buying. I use em all the time

I also need one if someone doesnt mind, Dont sound fishy to me at all. If you need papers.

cooldud16@hotmail.com

First let me say thanks for the help. Second I would like to say to Mr. Cliff Northern that there isn't anything fishy going on. I posted this message to get the blank pedigree for a friend who placed 7th at the All American. He needed it to fill out to send in to the secretary. Not that this is any of your business. I wanted to let you know why so you could sleep at night. Replies like these are whats wrong with foxhunting today. Some smart*** always thinking that something is fishy.

I would like a copy also, jesupghffpres@hotmail.com

I would like to get a Pedigree Sheet also if anyone has one to email me...Thanks Mark Martin.