SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    cat hunters in nc

Any of yall bobcat hunters in nc. Ive never been and was kinda interested in learnin a little more about it, like to try it one time. Im in eastern nc, bladenboro. If any of you got some dogs I got some land full of cats if interested.

Re: cat hunters in nc

Matt, We go down there some around White Lake. Give me a call and we will go. 252-560-1058

I would like to go also. Can only hunt on Saturday and Sunday. (252)661-6615

Hey, if you need a few more dogs I would love to go myself, especially if you got a few foxes to go along with them cats.

Jack

Rod, just curious where you hunting near White Lake the game lands? Im also in Bladen Co and have plenty of fox and cats.

Cameron

Baytree and up towards Beaverdam. Plus, Im good friends with alot of the boys that bear hunt at Parkersburg. Do you hunt fox and cat??? Love to go there if you don't.... 252-560-1058

No i dont fox or cat hunt. Saw a nice cat one afternoon this past week.

HEY DONT MEAN TO BUT IN BUT I LIVE 8 MILES FROM WHITE LAKE. CAM AND ROD LETS GET TOGETHER AND GO !!!! MY # 910-308-2732. DONT HAVE THE BEST CAT DOGS BUT I GUESS I CAN HELP RUN A FOX HA HA!!!!! ALSO MATT GIVES ME CALL

boys dont think ive forgot about it just aint had time to call you. When does the season go out.

2-28-09