SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: dog feed

Mr. Arnold,
    The top gun was only an example. At no time did I say the top gun was the only trial ou there, but lets face it when the owner of a dog food company tells you he cant even send 1 bag of feed to a hunt because there is no money to be made in the hunts market something is wrong. The other reason I used the top gun as example is because its a lrge hunt that most everyone is familiar with. If a large hunt with hunters from several states cant get support, then its got to be more very difficult for the smaller hunts. The small hunts are just as important as the big ones. Sorry if i offended you

Joel Scott

Hi-Standard 26-18. Keeps the weight on when running them hard and gives them plenty of energy.

I feed Retreiver Hi-Pro from Tractor Supply 27/15 and 19.99 for a 50 Lb bag. Right now they got 55 Lb bags for the same price.

joy 24/20 or buddy boy

river run 24/20 dont get that no soy crap

retreiver brand is just purina in the tractor supply bag, the blue bag(or high pro) is purina highpro

I will have about $140.00 of purina checks if some one wants to buy them.

Randy

TO MR. RAPER AND EVERYONE:

DIGESTIBILLITY ON THE 26/18 BLACK BAG IS 90% PLUS THIS IS IN ALL OF THE BROCHURES ALSO CALORIES PER
    KILOGRAM IS 18.51. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FEEDING SEND IT TO A LAB TO HAVE IT BROKEN DOWN OR CALL TO GET THE INFOMATON YES THERE IS SOME COST.
    EVERYONE IS NOT THE SAME NOR IS DOGS TRY ALL BRANDS TO SEE WHAT FIT YOU AND YOUR DOGS THE BEST.

we sell tops, caliber,buddyboy all are great feed but it dont matter what you feed if you dont worm them proper or you run them every day none of it works