SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: CAT HUNTING

Mr. Mclean,

I do not know where you can find any good Cat dogs. Apparently We do not have any!

C. John Clay

Re: CAT HUNTING

Thought I would join in on the cat hunting conversations. Weather is the same here in TX. Very low humidity and wind blowing 25 mph. I thought the wind might lay last night at dark but no such luck, it blew all night and is stronger today. It was also 80 degrees yesterday. Mid 50's today and the computer shows that the wind is going to lay tonight. I am planning on going.
    Derek

Re: Derek

We arrived back in AR. late last night.

I am leaving Tue and will be gone about a week, when I get back we will call and try to get together.

Poon and Lump from NC are coming out for a visit and maaybe you can get over before Turkey Season slows us down.

Glen Rybard here in AR. has been having the same luck we all are. When the rut stopped the wind started and the # of. Races have slowed down.

Good Running to all!

C.John Clay