SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Who Obama really stands with

Don, Your daughter sounds like a very smart lady, she prayed first and then followed her heart. Whomever she voted for she sure went about it in the right way. I have really enjoyed your post and conversations. Make sure you get my e-mail from this and if you ever have any encouraging words or anything that you feel would be a blessing please share it with me.

Thanks Jeff, I will. You can always reach me also at donstanaland@yahoo.com.

Listen I am sorry Im a idiot and that I think only my views are right and everyone else is wrong.You are all incompatant compared to me I dont run hounds but I love to get on hear and talk trash thanks for putting up with my stupidity.

I am sorry (1)

Iam crazy (2)

Please dont listen to anything I say since Im a Idiot (3)

Thanks

CSSJR in case yall dont know that means CLAUDE S SUTTON JR

Apparently we have some 13 year old on this board that thinks it is funny to put my name and email up with a silly post.

The owner of this board reads this stuff and I expect he is going to be annoyed enough that he will change to a member only board.

That will put an end to your idea of funny.

In the meantime, I hope your mother needs to use her computer and sends you to your room.

CSSJR

One more thing.

Anyone who has ever read one of my posts knows you are a fake because your typing is terrible, you can't spell, you don't know how to use punctuation marks and your gammer is really terrible.

About at the 3rd grade level. Not even up to the 13 year old level.

I hate to bring all of that up because there are a lot of really intelligent people on this board that never had the opportunity to finish school and their writing suffers because of that, but still they post some might good information and show a lot of brains. More than I have by a lot.

But since your post shows neither brains nor schooling, I could not resist.

CSSJR