SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: stolen hound

THANKS MR. SUTTON FOR SETTING THE RECORD STRAIT ON THIS POST. NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE UP HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH CRAP THEY CAN STIR!! OH AND I BELIEVE THE FALSE EMAIL ADDRESS THING WAS PUT TO THE TEST AND PROVEN!! MOST UP HERE ARE HONEST AND SINCERE BUT NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO AND WHAT YOUR DOIN YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO WATCH YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS, BECAUSE THERE ARE LURKERS EVERYWHERE. AND YOU NEVER KNOW, THE GUY OR PARTY YOU ARE STIRRING CRAP ABOUT MIGHT BE STANDING BESIDE YOU AT THE NEXT HUNT!! THANKS AGAIN MR. CLAUDE SUTTON

I understand what you are saying Claude but it is just as easy that he forgot to remove his email adress also ,But I guess that is to much for the great conspiracy theorist to understand.Yes someone could have forged it or yes he could have forgot to delete it ,you want know either way and having a sighn on website want help you can sighn on from any location aol,msn,yahoo,ect you want know who they really are these guys need to grow some ba!!s when they post you have your theory and I have mine

Robert:

I don't know how you can get to that conclusion.

There have been, without counting, about a half dozen fake messages on this one thread that can be proved to be fake.

So bottom line is that you have no idea which are fake and which are not except the one that you did not post but was posted in your name.

That is all you know.

So stop accusing people when you have no facts.

I admit that I was the first to point out that shion's email was included in that one post, but that was before I found out that anyone could put any email address he wants to on his post.

Now that I know that, I also know that one cannot use the email address to determine whether a post is by the real person or an imposter.

CSSJR

You are right i dont know witch ones are fake but he could have without a doubht forgot to remove his email if you are saying that could not have happened then you need to stick to politic speechs and leave the detective work to someone else.There are alot of things i agree with you on but this aint one of them in my opinion he forgot after his last post to remove the email adress not trying to stir the pot just trying to tell what i think just like you do everyday on here are you suppose to be the only one with a theory you must be behind OBAMA

I haven't posted my name yet because I still have some missing hounds and collars that were taken off of other hounds. Just giving everyone a heads up on one thief that needs to be known. And as for you Demonte, if you are friends with Mr. Mason, thats says very little for you. As for his # I dont need it, I have it and have seen him face to face several times over the years. Mr Mason gets around alot and I know that for fact and I know he trades stolen dogs for fact. Mr. Hartman, I have no real beef with you but you also know Mr. Mason is a piece of garbage and he screwed you over on some dogs and tracking supplies. Call a Spade a Spade, Mr Donnell Mason is a SPADE.....

a real man wont do nothing if you need a word with me my number is 5402504246 and the address is 6774 purdy road emporia va 23847 bring it *****

Talking trash to someone over the internet is like trying to kill an elephant by throwing a tic-tac at it!! This is a hound hunting forum not s--- talkers. com!