SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: stolen hound

Again your email shows who you are.

You might as well sign your name.

I for one have no use for anyone who does not have the guts to sign his name to what he says.

Regulars here know that I often say things others do not like. But I sign my name to every one of them.

If you don't like what I say , you kno where to find me.

I have no use for anyone who does not do the same.

It is not called another addy.

It is called "chicken".

CSSJR

Re: stolen hound.

Here is the question? What was the purpose of all this after you had gotten your dog back. I could understand some of this,if you thought we were even remotely involved with your dog missing,but, we weren't and you still want to stir the pot. I'd suggest that you put the matter to rest and be real careful about using names with situations that you shouldnot have ,particularly on the internet. Mind your own business.

CRACKERJACK , SHION IS NOT INVOLED IN THE LAST NINE MESSAGES! THERE IS TWO DIFFERENT SUBJECTS BEING TALKED ABOUT! GO BACK AND READ THEM AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN!

ya'll might want to check that email address again.i just got on here to help my dog back.i know none of the people ya'll are talking about.i just got into the dog hunting bout six months ago

HOPE THIS CLEARS SOME THINGS UP! IN THE FORUM ABOUT A STOLEN DOG A GUY USING THE ALIAS "CONCERNED PARTY" USED SHION MCINTOSH EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN HE REPLIED TO COMMENTS. HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN WE DONT KNOW! BUT HE STIRRED CRAP THAT WAS NOT RELAVANT TO THE SUBJECT! TO THE ONES THAT WERE TARGETED BY THIS , WE ARE SORRY BECAUSE IT WAS BS. AGAIN WE HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP AND IF YOU GO BACK AND READ THEM YOU WILL SEE WHERE THE BS STARTED. HAPPY HUNTING TO ALL!!!

Why dont the real guy who used Shions email address reveal his real name instaed of putting the heat on Shion. Thats pretty childish if you ask me.

THIS IS FUNNY! MR. MCINTOSH GOT CAUGHT & NOW HE'S TRING TO GET OUT THE HOLE HE DUG! 2 COMMENTS BY Concerned Party WITH MR. MCINTOSH'S E-MAIL, 1 COMMENT MADE BY CONSERNED PARTY WITH NO E-MAIL! IF YOU NOTICE Concerned OR SHOULD I SAY CONSERNED IS SPELLED DIFFERENT ! I THINK COMMENT 1 WAS MADE BY BIG SHOW KENNELS AND COMMENTS 2 & 3 MADE BY MR. MCINTOSH ! ANYWAY THIS FUNNY!!

Richard,
    Shion or us at Big Show Kennels have only tryed to set the facts straight. But i dont think it would be so funny if someone had used your email adrress and started running off about something that wasnt even about Shions dog that got stolen.

NICK, THE SUBJECT EVERYONE IS COMMENTING ON IS "STOLEN HOUND"! EVERY COMMENT IS ABOUT HOUNDS GETN STOLEN! WHY WOULD THE "Concerned Party" TAKE THE TIME TO USE SHION'S E-MAIL!! STILL FUNNY!!!! I GUESS YOU AND SHION ARE GOOD FRIENDS, RIGHT! ARE YA'LL USING THE SAME COMPUTER?

We are good friends, but no we are not using the same computer i just dont want my buddies name run in the ground for something that he has not done. People are going to beleive what they want to believe and thats ok too it just shows their ignorance to the ones who know the truth. I still have not seen what was so funny about this.

YOU KNOW NICK, YOU COULD BE RIGHT! THE "Concerned Party" COULD BE YOU! AFTER READING YOUR COMMENTS AND THE "Concerned Party" COMMENTS THEY KIND OF SOUND AND SPELL LIKE YOUR COMMENTS! ANYWAY, I'M DONE WITH THIS! VOTE MCCAIN/PALIN TUESDAY, OK! R. PARKS

This shows what can happen.

I have not had that email address for 3 or more years.

Claude S. Sutton, Jr.

CSSRJR

I should have added that I could have put anyone's email address, including any of those on this thread.

Allen: You need to fix that.

I hate to see us go to a members group because it might discourage someone from lurking that might become a hunter.

On the other hand, with all of the HSUS and other bad guys and the trolls that just want to make us mad over BO, maybe it is time to make folks sign up. That way, you verify their email and block them if they give a false email. You can also record their IP address.

Claude S. Sutton, Jr.

CSSJR

Now back to me.

TO RICHARD PARKS YOU ARE THE ONE STIRRING CRAP IT SOUNDS LIKE AND WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN THIS ANYWAY! BEFORE YOU PUT BIGSHOW KENNELS IN THIS YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT! IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM MY NUMBER IS 919-252-8655!!!! THIS MATTER IS NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS!!! WE TRIED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THE TRUTH BUT IDIOTS LIKE YOU CANT COMPREHEND AND CONTINUE TO COMMENT ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! THIS IS A ISSUE DEALING WITH A DOG RIGHT HERE IN NC , NOT VA. SO TO ANYONE THAT TOOK THIS WRONG IT WAS NOT MEANT TO HARM YALL , WE ARE SORRY BUT SOME PEOPLE WANT TO TALK WHEN THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION! YOU HAVE MY NUMBER AND MY NAME IS BRIAN IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THIS IN PERSON. SO IF YOUR GONNA HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN AND MAKE COMMENTS JUST BE SURE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Its also kinda funny to me that the dog theft and you have the same last name. Maybe yall are friends and thats why you THINK you know so much about this. Who knows.

WELL I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH THIS, GUESS NOT!
    NICK, NO I'M NOT FRIENDS OR RELATED TO THE DOG THEFT!
    BRIAN, CALM DOWN BEFORE YOU BUST A BLOOD VEIN!I CALL IT THE WAY I SEE IT! WHY DID YOU PUT IN YOUR TWO CENTS, I THOUGHT SHION'S DOG GOT STOLEN NOT YOUR'S?
    EITHER WAY, I LIKE YA'LL, NO MATTER WHAT BIG SHOW KENNELS THINKS OF ME! YA'LL DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MCCAIN TUESDAY! AS ALWAYS, R.PARKS

thanks mr. sutton for pointing that out .i had to read this thing like five times this morning to figure out was going on.look i honestly don't know anybody that concernd party was talking whether anybody believes me or not. and i called donnel today.look i want to go to some field trails in the off season and i don't want to feel like poeple think i'm some kinda sh*t starter.if anybody realy knows me knows i'm far from that.i'm sorry this turned into this and i want be back up here this is crazy.i had know idea it was like this up here.but realy thanks to anyone that was trying to help me.like parks said vote mcain tue.well i'm done here

Shion we are not fools on here it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out you forgot to remove your email adress you are busted dont make it any more embarrising than it has to be.I am sure you want make that mistake again

Shion:

Please excuse me for being a fool.

Either I can't read or can't remember what I have read or I would have understood what Mr. Sutton was explaining.

Gee, Robert. Not all of us are fools here on speeddogs.

We accept your apology.

THANKS MR. SUTTON FOR SETTING THE RECORD STRAIT ON THIS POST. NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE UP HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH CRAP THEY CAN STIR!! OH AND I BELIEVE THE FALSE EMAIL ADDRESS THING WAS PUT TO THE TEST AND PROVEN!! MOST UP HERE ARE HONEST AND SINCERE BUT NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO AND WHAT YOUR DOIN YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO WATCH YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS, BECAUSE THERE ARE LURKERS EVERYWHERE. AND YOU NEVER KNOW, THE GUY OR PARTY YOU ARE STIRRING CRAP ABOUT MIGHT BE STANDING BESIDE YOU AT THE NEXT HUNT!! THANKS AGAIN MR. CLAUDE SUTTON

I understand what you are saying Claude but it is just as easy that he forgot to remove his email adress also ,But I guess that is to much for the great conspiracy theorist to understand.Yes someone could have forged it or yes he could have forgot to delete it ,you want know either way and having a sighn on website want help you can sighn on from any location aol,msn,yahoo,ect you want know who they really are these guys need to grow some ba!!s when they post you have your theory and I have mine

Robert:

I don't know how you can get to that conclusion.

There have been, without counting, about a half dozen fake messages on this one thread that can be proved to be fake.

So bottom line is that you have no idea which are fake and which are not except the one that you did not post but was posted in your name.

That is all you know.

So stop accusing people when you have no facts.

I admit that I was the first to point out that shion's email was included in that one post, but that was before I found out that anyone could put any email address he wants to on his post.

Now that I know that, I also know that one cannot use the email address to determine whether a post is by the real person or an imposter.

CSSJR

You are right i dont know witch ones are fake but he could have without a doubht forgot to remove his email if you are saying that could not have happened then you need to stick to politic speechs and leave the detective work to someone else.There are alot of things i agree with you on but this aint one of them in my opinion he forgot after his last post to remove the email adress not trying to stir the pot just trying to tell what i think just like you do everyday on here are you suppose to be the only one with a theory you must be behind OBAMA

I haven't posted my name yet because I still have some missing hounds and collars that were taken off of other hounds. Just giving everyone a heads up on one thief that needs to be known. And as for you Demonte, if you are friends with Mr. Mason, thats says very little for you. As for his # I dont need it, I have it and have seen him face to face several times over the years. Mr Mason gets around alot and I know that for fact and I know he trades stolen dogs for fact. Mr. Hartman, I have no real beef with you but you also know Mr. Mason is a piece of garbage and he screwed you over on some dogs and tracking supplies. Call a Spade a Spade, Mr Donnell Mason is a SPADE.....

a real man wont do nothing if you need a word with me my number is 5402504246 and the address is 6774 purdy road emporia va 23847 bring it *****

Talking trash to someone over the internet is like trying to kill an elephant by throwing a tic-tac at it!! This is a hound hunting forum not s--- talkers. com!