SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Up For Stud...

Is there somewhere I can look @ Pedigrees onn dogs? Or you can just give me the short version on here.

Roscoe,

You remember Friday when you said you were leaving Lowe's, well you passed me on HWY 33 as I was pulling out of Food Lion by the new Sheets gas station. I had to stop in Food Lion and buy a case of diapers and some baby wipes...

Reply to Charles Bryant...

Here is the short version...Let me know if you have anymore questions.. You can call me if you would like anytime @ 252-258-3182...

1. Roscoe's Maverick (Roscoe's Jerry Lee x HB Go Go) x Down East Runt (Mohammad bred)

2. Roscoe's John Boy II (Roscoe's Purvis x Roscoe's Kelly II) x Peebles Razzle Dazzle (Roscoe's Rowdy Dawson x Down East Runt)

3. Roscoe's John Boy II x Duggins' Crazy Daisy (Roscoe's Rowdy Dawson x Butch's Koolaid)

4. Roscoe's John Boy II x Peebles Cisco (littermate to Maverick)

5. Roscoe's John Boy II x Roger's Jackie J (Roger's Charlie Tee J. x Jack's Spot)

BRANDON CAN YOU EMAIL ME ACOPY OF MAVERICKS PEDAGREE THANKS

REAL DEAL

Peebles,
    my wife says I'm lossing my hearing. Neighbor told me your John Ray hound sounded alot like old Hot Rod dog Jellbean use to run.
    So hears the deal: (1)superstar (2) juveniles, paint brushes, bleach & dye and year supply of puppy chow coupons and a Wal-Mart gift card with $5.15 left on it.
    SEE YOU IN THE AM

NEW DEAL

Roscoe,most of the time they say its your mind that you lose.If he has the brains & motor that Hot Rod had i would like to get in on this deal.I could add some more to the wal-mart gift card,so he get some more diapers.

(John Ray)All in the family

Jellybean,
    this young hound is pretty stout, he is littermate to the Jungle Juice dog Hignite is running that Ben Gaskin's raised. A buddy of mine running one too.

I'm trying to keep him all in the family, if you know what I mean................
    The whole crew got good mouths, but........
    don't know if he's got the foxsense and motor that Hot Rod had,AS WE KNOW HOT ROD WAS ALOT OF DOG!

I believe with a few fur coats under his belt he might be worth hauling.

$5.15 WalMart gift card will get you alot in Greenville, especially after Super Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

Surveillance

Roscoe,

I was just reviewing my surveillance tapes from my dog lot and saw a white Ford Ranger with a cab high parked there around dark? I saw two suspicious individuals walking around scratching their heads but I could not make out their faces...

I heard one of the guys goes by the name Norris and he has a funny last name...You got any idea who drives a truck like that?

I thought I would ask you first before I called in the HIT SQUAD to investigate...I also found an old crinkled up Frito Lays potato chip bag and I am running the fingerprints off of it as we speak...

Diapers

What shelf you say the diapers are on at Foodlion?

You and Vince got me this time, but wait till you see Larry Bird in about 6 months .................

BRANDON I DID NOT REALIZE THAT THIS HAD GONE THIS FAR

SORRY TOO SAY THAT I WISH I COULD HELP BUT AT THIS

POINT IN TIME YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN !!! GOOD LUCK

WHEN THOSE TWO GET THEIR MINDS MADE UP ANIT ALOT A

MAN CAN DO BUT GO ALONG !!! LOL !!!!!!!!!! JUST SHAKE

YOUR HEAD AND AGREE AND IT WON'T LAST LONG SHOULD BE

OVER WITHIN A FEW MINUTES !!! IT'S A TUFF PRICE TO

PAY FOR BEING UNDER THE WING !!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATER,

MICHAEL L. MITCHELL

Schooling

Michael Lee,
    you remember the trip we took to Ronnie Barefoot's place a few years back.
    Me & you need to take another trip. I'm in serious NEED of some more Beaufort County EDJAMACATION(LOL)

Jellybean...

Hey Jellybean,

Glad to see you today at the pen and thanks for lunch. I will get that paperwork to you this weekend when I bring him to your dog lot.

Brandon

DONE DEAL

Brandon sounds good tried calling on the phone,must be on a stakeout.Think about that gyp i picked out she will fit right in my program.

BRANDON, IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET YOU TO MAIL ME THE BREEDING PAPERS ON CRAZY DAISY? I NEED IT TO GO WITH THE PUP I GOT FROM YOU YESTERDAY.IF YOU GET CHANCE MY ADDRESS IS 222O GRAY RD. CHOCOWINITY N.C. ZIP CODE IS 27817.THANKS @ LOT.IF YOU NEED TO CALL ME MY CELL # IS 940-9099. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.

Steve Manning

Steve,

Butch made me a copy of the papers on Crazy Daisy and I will do my best to get them in the mail to you today. Thanks.

Brandon

THANKS BRANDON FOR LETTING ME KNOWN.