SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: McCain Obama problem here is the solution

Palin already has a son over there and she would go herself and probably hang onto a 50 cal Like Rambo,
    bo want go but will enact a draft and send kids over there that has never seen a gun, Problem Is I dont think bo will go after Iraq or Afganistan as he stated or even remotely close I am 100% convinced he has other alterrior motives and will insue a holy war that will encounter right here in the USA and become a Civil war turning US citizens against each other look how far the country is already divided,. Also the illegals and freeloaders and muslims will be all in it to take over the US, He has already made the ultimate faitful statement in regards to Isreal, Which is GODS PEOPLE he dont like em and if he goes after them you aint seen trouble in the US, That was where I posted abuot he dropped his life long friend and pastor cause he got caught and had to cover it up, when his muslim heritage gets hit by his own kind he has already stated in a book he will side with the MUSLIMS VOTE FOR HIM BUT BE PREPARED TO FACE THE RESULT IT WANT MATTER WETHER YOU VOTED FOR HIM OR NOT YOU WILL BE ON THE OPPOSING SIDE OF HIS RAIN OF TERROR< bo will be the first american terrorist as president, MARC

Re: McCain Obama problem here is the solution

Guys a good suggestion is everytime you enter a Walmart or Sporting goods store buy some ammo even if it's one box, be prepared!