SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Mind Boggling

I can't help but be completely baffled by the voteing on the post earlier this morning. This is a landslide in favor of McCain(Thank God!!!!). Butttt, unfortunately the country is obviously not made up of a majority of people like the ones on this website. Evidently we have become the minority as someone put it and as Mr Sutton put it this election or the next one will be completely different from the ones in the past. We have been replaced by narrow minded people, who are only out for themselves, people who want to sit on their rear ends and hold their hands out and get MORE government freebies. Freebies my eye, there are NO freebies!!!!! Someone will pay for the freebies, and those someone's will be those of us who work for a living and pay taxes and are having to support those who don't. These are the people who are voting for Obama, the ones that don't want to take care of themselves, rather depend on the Govt. to do it. I for one don't need the Govt to give me anything. As a matter of fact I seem to be giving them more than they are giving me. I am having to work 5 days now and only get paid for 4 so these that won't work can get their hands padded with my money. Also, they love the fact that Obama says he is going to end the war. Well, I hate war, I don't want to see anyone having to go to war, buttttt, where would we be if we hadn't fought for our freedom!!!! Folks, freedom isn't free!!! The young people and the people who fall for all his sweet words are just too ignorant(and I don't mean this in a derrogatory way), its a fact, they just don't have a clue, and thats the kind of person that will elect Obama. It is sad to know that our country has come to this. I'm not worried for myself, I am 62 yrs old, I won't be here long enough to see all the ruin that will come on us but my kids and grandkids will and my concern is for them. I don't know what it will take for us to wake up but I tell you WE HAD BETTER WAKE UP AND SMELL THE POISON.
    Finally, what about morals!!!!! What ever happened to morals. Don't anyone care what God thinks of this. Doesn't anyone realize that when they vote for someone who said"if one of my daughters makes a mistake and gets pregnant, I don't want them to be punished with a baby", a man who readily supports killing innocent lives, men marrying men, women marrying women, etc, we are asking for God's wrath on us. WOW!!!!!UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I'm afraid this time we have bitten off more than we can chew. I'm afraid this time God is going to give these people what they want and I can assure you, they are not going to like it. God is not going to put up with this for long, HE DOES HAVE A WAY TO TURN THINGS AROUND, AND IT WILL NOT BE PRETTY!!!!!!!!

Re: Mind Boggling

Don---As a Canadian I should stay well away from this subject but there is just too much truth in your post. About two weeks ago we almost made the same mistake up here that appears our American neighbors are about to make. We put a right wing Gov't (Republican) back in but not with a majority.

Re: Mind Boggling

Neil, thanks for the good information. I pray that a week from now we can say the same thing you just said, "we almost" made a mistake. Time will tell. I have put it all into God's hands. I pray that we pray, and listen to God when we cast our vote rather than think about our pocketbooks and all the sweet words and promises we are hearing. Matt 6:33 says, "seek ye first the kingdom of God and His rightousness and all these other things will be added to you". I pray that we do just this.