SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Kelly Gentry

Kelly,

I saw you were curious about how far I live from Philadelphia. No, I do not have tickets to tonights game for sale.

Did I hear correct, that Cole Hammel was going to take the mound again this evening? I just checked out the Rays website and it does have him listed pitching against Balfour. Bringing a pitcher back after a split never seems to work.

I have been torn between which team to root for during this series. I guess I have committed to favoring the Phillies but, Joe Maddon is from the neighborhood (via 35 miles away) and he is been doing amazing things with this club. It certainly wouldn't hurt my feelings if the Rays did pull it off.

However, I would like to see Hamell pitch five wins, that would be cool.

Then again, I have been a Texas Ranger fan my entire life so, I guess the post season is something that I can only discuss with objective reasoning and not with fan passion.

Re: Kelly Gentry

10-4 on the tickets.the deal on cole pitching i have not heard.has it quit snowing yet.kelly