SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Who is more capable of winning the war IN IRAQ and AFganistan

Barrach Hussien Osama /biden or is it bin laden to close of a tongue twister who claims he will be the first african american President which is a lie and only being stated to make the election about race, The Truth he aint African American he aint white he aint black in race he is sloted as other, no experience in government policy war crisis, and whatever else he has stirred up, Congratulations he was raised by a single mother,
    OR
    War hero veteran for life, Fought for our country maintained fairness even in gutters as a Prisoner of war, Any body who thinks or is worried about there Sons Daughters family going into war better think about who is sending them and what experience they have and there ability to win the war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!McCain has been there so when he send troops out he knows what they are going into and truth be told there no where near going into the conditions he suffered for this country, SOmething to think about I sure would not want BO sending my family in to war that is the blind leading the blind for sure thats my statements and I am sticking to them,,,,,,,,,MARC